Sneeze Fetish Forum

My idea of having a SNEEZE ROOM in my house - Suggestions welcome!

Chhinkninducing

While talking to a fellow fetishist recently about how we could make sure that when she would come to visit me in my house, she would sneeze enough as she wanted because she’s not a very naturally sneezy person and the usual induce methods won’t work too good either.

So I came up with this idea, first as a joke, but the more we talked about it, the more it could become reality:

What if I would take that one additional cellar room that’s almost completely empty and that’s always so dusty that I need to sneeze a lot whenever I go there anyway and make a „SNEEZE ROOM“ out of it. Meaning I would built it into a specific room full of dust and perfume and pepper, dryer lint^^ and tiny feathers everywhere etc. just for the purpuse that it makes everyone who enters sneeze so much that it’s like a whole-body-surrounding sneeze method that will make everyone sneeze as many times as they want as long as they enjoy it and then can leave the room anytime to recover as the tickle can’t really follow as it’s a room. xD
Would be soooo satisfying and also very helpful to clear sinuses, fight colds and headaches and also would be nice to see and hear some visitors sneeze „accidentally „ when they enter the room just for a brief moment like during a room tour. My house has 3 floors all for myself and is surrounded by fields, so no one could hear the possibly many desperate sneezes. I would go into that room several times a day myself, first in the morning to get like 3-5 morning sneezes immediately and also whenever I like to enjoy it to sneeze uncontrollably for some time before I really need to leave it again and grab a tissue to recover from it.

The main question here is:
What would you suggest to have or to put or to throw around in there so that the room would get the most sneezy results and still make it enjoyable? And what else would I need in there to make it comfy?
And of course I need to make sure that no one would enter without warnings, so I will obviously put a big warning sign at the door and lock the door always from the outside when nobody is in there etc. There’s a big window in the room as well so fresh air is not the problem.

I would just throw around so many Chhinkni vials until they are empty and also empty some white pepper cans and it all falls down on the ground along with the natural dust of it being a dusty cellar.

And when I enter, I would just need to walk around in there without lifting the feet much and it all will get up in the air again, so I will never lose it, it will always come back. (vacuum cleaner will be there as well just in case). Also tissue boxes will be there in the room on a board. Will come in handy I’d predict, hehe.

And when someone for example is allergic to specific flowers etc, I would put them up in there, too.
I would get upstairs with a runny nose and watery eyes each time I would enter it. But I will totally enjoy it, I’m really sure :D
Additionally I will have inducing thingys in there as well like plastic tags, twisted tissues, floss thingys, more Chhinkni vials to induce with, soft feathers etc. - you name it.

What do you think of it? Would you like a room like that and would you go there to sneeze on purpose? Would it actually work for you? I’m curious.

I like this idea a lot. A room where people can just openly unleash their sneeze, or if they have a stuck sneeze can help get it out by entering the room with all the irritants. I am also very interested in the idea, if you will, about accumulating the sneeze mist or sneeze-air in the room. Like having a sneeze room where everyone in there just would agree to sneeze openly, filling the air with just sneeze. You'll get a room full of sneezy air. Perhaps that's the contagion fan inside of my head talking there ;)

54 minutes ago, bingochamp7 said:

The only other thing I’d ask for is soundproof walls for the sneeze room.

Thankfully I live alone in my house on 3 floors and my neighbours are fields, so we could all sneeze as loud as we want and need :D No worries!

Can I come once it's all set up? Lol! I'd love to experiment and possibly find something that actually works for me. My nose is so stubborn. Also suggestion for what else to have in the room, tissues (obviously) and a comfy couch or else some comfy chairs.

Of course my room is open for all my friends and great people who are invited in my lovely home. Just be prepared for soooo many sneezes then, better bring your own tissues just in case ;)
The room is honestly not the biggest tho as it's a spare room, but it can be cozy for sure :)

I mentioned this on the other thread, but I've often thought of having a room dedicated to adult purpose and this takes it to another level!

For me, I like the idea of a dedicated private space, but having it be dusty, throwing pepper or anything else around would not work for me to start sneezing.  My nose isn't that sensitive, so I'd need to intentionally induce to get sneezy.  But, for people with more sentive noses, that might be amazing!

Somewhere cozy to sit, maybe a little shag area rug that you could shake out once in a while.  😉  

On 11/27/2023 at 5:33 PM, Inducer said:

I mentioned this on the other thread, but I've often thought of having a room dedicated to adult purpose and this takes it to another level!

For me, I like the idea of a dedicated private space, but having it be dusty, throwing pepper or anything else around would not work for me to start sneezing.  My nose isn't that sensitive, so I'd need to intentionally induce to get sneezy.  But, for people with more sentive noses, that might be amazing!

Somewhere cozy to sit, maybe a little shag area rug that you could shake out once in a while.  😉  

Yes, I saw your post on the other thread and wanted to send you a message to talk about it, but it says that you can't receive messages... and I didn't want to reply on another person's thread again and again, so I just made this seperate thread now to talk about it :)
Oh and I'm actually curious if this might work for you, too, even when you say it probably won't, but the amount of all the tickly stuff will make the difference I believe. Or maybe it's just to get the ambiente going to get the idea to combine it with inducing. :) For me, a bit of both can do it, the overall tickling feeling and the inducing / Chhinkni use :D
And that's actually a good point, the cozy sits should be able to be shaken out when needed :D hehe! I see, you're thinking ahead :)

When are you blueprinting the extension pet room so I can cuddle the 1000 puppies you're fostering that week? 🙃

4 hours ago, forestdaze said:

When are you blueprinting the extension pet room so I can cuddle the 1000 puppies you're fostering that week? 🙃

That's a brilliant idea as well! Let's ponder around with it, too :D 

My house is so big having 3 floors all for myself, it would technically be very possible. 😀😊

Patting puppies is great for a lot of good reasons, I love puppies, too. But there's not a chance you would get sneezy because of patting the puppies, or is it? 😍

Edited by Chhinkninducing

There’s a limited series of “How to build a sex room” on Netflix, I feel like if you ever make your sneeze room, we need that level of in-depth analysis😂I’d want to visit or have one too honestly

• 1 month later...

There was a teacher at school that would ask me if I needed to go to the 'sneezing room' whenever I was having an uncontrollable fit that was disturbing the lesson.. it was an empty room though, nothing exciting lol.

On 1/17/2024 at 7:42 AM, ConstantlySneezing said:

There was a teacher at school that would ask me if I needed to go to the 'sneezing room' whenever I was having an uncontrollable fit that was disturbing the lesson.. it was an empty room though, nothing exciting lol.

Was this in a mean way? Or was it a " here is a space to get it out of your system because you obviously can't control what your body does"?  Like a way to make you feel less awkward? 

I've heard of people with severe sneezing say they wish they could have a space like this, to ride out their sneezing attacks in private. I have had severe coughing fits before, mainly when I'm ill but also because of allergies ( when I was a kid and it was more severe), and I like to just trot over to the bathroom when it happens ( often because there is a loud gag at the end because of phlegm, so def way grosser than anything). 

Also, can you not get allergy shots in the UK? Does your job not provide insurance for that? I've heard they aren't available to those under 18, but you're older than that? I'm genuinely curious, because whenever I read your obs, I feel quite bad at how your allergies limit your life. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...