Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have caught the plague

Lady Blessington

I never get sick BUT the plague is going around work and I’ve caught it.

I did a home test yesterday and the nasal swab kept making me hitch and sneeze. The sneezes were deep and chesty and shouty. The tingles in between were lovely. Silver lining haha! Thank you for the safe space to fly my freak flag 😋

SO GRATEFUL to have the week off work to nurse myself back to health.

9 hours ago, Yaolita said:

Hope you will feel better soon!

Thank you! I am on the mend 🙏🏻

2 hours ago, Bondi said:

Bless you. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Better every day 💛

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my epilogue! I was still testing positive when my sick days were up, so I wore an N95 all week. Yesterday I made a mess I didn’t know how to clean up, so I went to tell the people whose space I was in. They were SO NICE about it, and then they asked me about my choice to wear a mask.

I told them I hadn’t tested negative yet and they were SO NICE about that too, and said it was totally okay and I probably wasn’t contagious anymore, and that everyone we work with has had it now and are immune, and that it don’t have to wear a mask for their sake.

I felt SO ACCEPTED, germs and all. 🥹

On 11/26/2023 at 5:07 PM, Tumblesworth said:

I did a home test yesterday and the nasal swab kept making me hitch and sneeze. The sneezes were deep and chesty and shouty. The tingles in between were lovely. Silver lining haha! Thank you for the safe space to fly my freak flag 😋

I always remember when we were all doing these nasal swab tests for work a few years ago. They were so ticklish, but my aim was not to sneeze until I finished it. The only way I could get my nose to settle down enough was if I had a really big nose-blow before I did it. I tend to blow my nose like a foghorn, so I've often joked that my neighbours probably always knew when I was doing my tests!

15 hours ago, Rick said:

I tend to blow my nose like a foghorn, so I've often joked that my neighbours probably always knew when I was doing my tests!

Oh interesting! 🤓 Why didn’t you want to sneeze? I would be SO SHY to be heard blowing my nose omg 🫥 I am so envious that you are not 😂

We used to test at work too and it never made me sneeze! Maybe this one set me off because I was sick. 🤔

10 hours ago, Tumblesworth said:

Oh interesting! 🤓 Why didn’t you want to sneeze? I would be SO SHY to be heard blowing my nose omg 🫥 I am so envious that you are not 😂

It wasn't that I didn't want to sneeze - it still made me sneeze, but if my nose had just had a hard blow I could hold on until I'd finished!

To be honest, I'm shy about it too in public, especially given how loud I can get - but figure it's got to be okay to have a good nose-blow in my own home!