Sneeze Fetish Forum

musicians I dislike that everyone loves

AntheaHolmes

I'll go first. I know that music in general is pretty personal and that I'm maybe alone with my opinion but I really think that the music of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift is very overrated. I just don't get the hype. Really, I don't get it. I don't understand how anyone spends hundreds of dollars, pounds or euros on concert tickets and then only have their phone in hand instead of enjoying the time. 

I'm more of an alternative rock/alternative pop girl myself. Lots of Nirvana, PJ Harvey, Queen, Elton John, you name it. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Harry or Taylor, I don't know them... it's stupid to hate people you don't know but I really think their overrated in many ways. 

I don’t mind Taylor Swift, especially her older stuff, but I guess I don’t understand all the hype around her.   

other than that, I don’t think there’s anyone popular that I hate (although I am woefully out of touch).   

Billie Eillish. She herself seems pretty cool, but I just can't with her music. People call it artistic, I just think it's boring.

On 11/27/2023 at 8:32 AM, LapidotLover22 said:

Billie Eillish. She herself seems pretty cool, but I just can't with her music. People call it artistic, I just think it's boring.

Oh my. Yes. I dislike her music as well. She's not even singing in my opinion. It's more like a whisper. I was so mad, that she "sang" the last Daniel Craig Bond Theme. 

On 11/27/2023 at 12:17 AM, aggedy_ann said:

I don’t mind Taylor Swift, especially her older stuff, but I guess I don’t understand all the hype around her.   

other than that, I don’t think there’s anyone popular that I hate (although I am woefully out of touch).   

Yeah. The hype is out of control imo.

1 hour ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh my. Yes. I dislike her music as well. She's not even singing in my opinion. It's more like a whisper. I was so mad, that she "sang" the last Daniel Craig Bond Theme. 

YES, exactly this. Except the Bond thing, I've never cared about those movies.