Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oscar's Fandom Drabble Requests :]

TheOneCalledOscar_

Oops !!! I haven't posted a single time since creating this account about a month or so ago. I'm incredibly nervous about posting any of my fics on here right now, so I thought I'd try to get over it by taking some requests! Be as specific or as vague as you like.

Fandoms I'll write for:

- Encanto [we ❤️ bruno]
- TMNT [2003, Bayverse, or just a non-specific nebulous universe if you don't care about any of the canon plot points in particular lol]
- Clone High

If you have another fandom you'd like me to write for, I'll gladly check it out! There are quite a few fandoms I've dabbled in, but these are only my main ones currently, because I'm too forgetful to recall more than these three at one time. So, if you have a different request, I might already know of it! Thank you! ❤️ 

Just a reminder that all the dramatis personae have to be 18+. In particular, any Encanto fics can't have Mirabel sneezing, she's fifteen.

Edited by webmeistro
1 hour ago, webmeistro said:

Just a reminder that all the dramatis personae have to be 18+. In particular, any Encanto fics can't have Mirabel sneezing, she's fifteen.

I wish I could pin replies lol - I forget that I need to specify this kind of thing because some people are weirdos :dead: :upset:

• 2 months later...

1. Luisa, Pepa, and Julieta getting into a fight over who has the worst allergies…then surprise, the magic swaps them AND their powers for the day to give each a chance to walk in the other’s shoes.

2. Post-Movie Isabela sometimes likes to prank people with a very potent pollen she makes with her powers. Think sneezing-powder potency. How about she tests it on herself first, then gets Luisa, Bruno, Agustín, and Pepa?