Sneeze Fetish Forum

Varied obs of colleagues at Uni (M and F)

Jessica

Hello! So instead of studying for my uni exams, I will dedicate this thread to posting about my colleagues, hahahaha.

First, let's start with the only guy in my class. Let's call him A. He is 22 years old, average weight, has a round face, a short black beard and short black hair cut in a buzz cut. A wears round, black glasses. He's tan, though not very much. A is not very tall (for a guy); his height is about 170 cm. He has a funny, timid, laid back personality, yet he is keen on his studies. We're just colleagues/acquaintances. I don't really talk to A during vacations or weekends unless we're working on a group project together.

Moving on to the interesting part>>>

A has spring allergies, which make him congested and sneezy with crazy bloodshot, extremely swollen eyes and a dry cough. I have experienced this many times, when he comes to class saying "Good bordigg" and sneezing a LOT during lectures, to the point that one of our professors jokes and tells him "Hey, A, did you get your sneezes for a discounted price?" and he says, "Sorry" sheepishly.

A also seems to catch any cold going around. He seems to have caught a cold from another colleague, I'll call her D, since we've all been spending a lot of time together lately working on a big group project. (I'll talk about D later)

Today, I was sitting with A in the computer lab working with him and my best friend, I'll call her T, on the group project. We were all sitting in swinging chairs. Despite his timid personality, A usually has something to say when we're working on a group project. I noticed that he was sniffling lightly, the way someone would when they're sitting close to other people. He was also not talking much, as if he was deep in thought. Anyway, a few seconds after I took not of this, he turned away in his swinging chair and "ha'ASH". Then he said "oh" very quietly and I don't know why, but I felt prompted to say something so I said "Bless you" quietly. Surprisingly, he heard me and said "Thank you, Jessica". I swear a chill went through my body. This was my first time ever in my entire life to bless someone, and I felt like a platonic bond was created between us, even though only I could feel it. I don't have any feelings at all for A. He's not my type whatsoever... but this was definitely something. Can anyone relate? Moving on, he told me timidly "Can you hand me the tissues?", so I handed them to him without even looking at him because I felt my face would show some kind of feeling hahahaha. A few minutes later of working on our document, he turns around again, this time muffling the sneeze in the tissues "h'ESHH" and then he blew his nose and then a few minutes later "h'ESHH" and he blew his nose again... More minutes go by and "h'ESHH". Finally he sounds super congested that his voice is muffled so he gets up and goes to the bathroom for about ten minutes and comes back sounding fine. I guess either something was irritating his nose, or he is catching a cold. Either way, I guess he could've went to blow his nose and wash his face or something, because when he came back his voice was normal and his sleeves were a bit wet.

Sorry for the long post.... I'll reply to this post about my female colleagues: SO, SA, T, H and D.

Aww, the poor guy! It sounds like he’s self-conscious about his allergies, especially when someone draws attention to it.

It’s very sweet of you to be supportive, and it sounds like he really appreciates it.

Something I do is carry antihistamine tablets and eye drops in my purse as well as spare tissues. They’re for me, but there’s always the option for someone else to use them too. 

And I know what you mean about the bond forming. If we feel empathy towards someone who is sneezing, as well as attraction, I reckon the pull is a lot stronger. It feels like a need.

I look forward to reading the rest of your obs!

4 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

Aww, the poor guy! It sounds like he’s self-conscious about his allergies, especially when someone draws attention to it.

I know, right! ;(

It’s very sweet of you to be supportive, and it sounds like he really appreciates it.

Thank you!

Something I do is carry antihistamine tablets and eye drops in my purse as well as spare tissues. They’re for me, but there’s always the option for someone else to use them too. 

Wow that's really smart!

And I know what you mean about the bond forming. If we feel empathy towards someone who is sneezing, as well as attraction, I reckon the pull is a lot stronger. It feels like a need.

Yes exactly.

I look forward to reading the rest of your obs!

Thank you for your interest! I will post the rest soon!

On 11/28/2023 at 7:02 PM, Jessica said:

I'll reply to this post about my female colleagues: SO, SA, T, H and D.

As promised, I will continue with my obs..

SO is a short skinny 21 year old girl. She useally wears very tight clothes. She is very childish and quiet at the same time, which can be a weird combo. We're barely colleagues, as I really don't like her extremely childish behaviour.

SO always either sneezes into one hand that doesn't fully cover her nose and mouth, or with her hand in the general direction of her face, yet too far away to actually cover anthing. She usually sneezes 5 times in a row, sounding like "Ish, ish, ish, ish, ish". SO also gets sick very often, and when she does, she has those fits multiple times a day.

If you like my obs, please tell me. I can post more about other female colleagues (about 4 of them) and a female instructor.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the way you write obs - setting the scene and giving lots of description. These are great.

I’m sure many people would love to read anything else you want to write.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...