Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Would You Describe Your Attraction to Colds?

LapidotLover22

I'll start. 😊

What attracts me to colds is what attracts me to sneezing in general--- the tickling and subsequent desperation for release. I love imagining a nose being perpetually and mercilessly tickled by all the billions of germs entrenched in the deepest depths of their sinuses. How hard the nasal membranes squirm and try to fend off the irritation with copious, unending amounts of mucus, all to no true avail as only a fraction of these germs are dislodged. Inevitably, the numerous germs tickle the nose into an inferno that can only be briefly assuaged by wet, powerful, spraying sneezes that launch these feathery microorganisms unerringly into yet more unsuspecting nostrils that can't help but suck them right up and soon shall suffer the same prickling affliction.

11 hours ago, LapidotLover22 said:

the tickling and subsequent desperation for release. I love imagining a nose being perpetually and mercilessly tickled by all the billions of germs entrenched in the deepest depths of their sinuses. How hard the nasal membranes squirm and try to fend off the irritation with copious, unending amounts of mucus, all to no true avail as only a fraction of these germs are dislodged. Inevitably, the numerous germs tickle the nose into an inferno that can only be briefly assuaged by wet, powerful, spraying sneezes that launch these feathery microorganisms unerringly into yet more unsuspecting nostrils that can't help but suck them right up and soon shall suffer the same prickling affliction.

That's..... hot 🥵.

Okay... So, what attracts me?

First, The Voice. You know what I'm talking about ;). That stuffy, nasal, deep voice that messes up a sick guy's pronunciation of consonants.

Second, the excitement I get when I hear him sniffling. For me, it signals that a sneeze is coming and usually I'm not wrong. I get more excited as the sniffling gets more desperate.

Third, the "sick face". I love seeing a hot guy with a pink nose and droopy eyes. It's especially good if he's breathing through his mouth occasionally or holding a tissue sometimes.

Fourth, DENIAL!!! Oh my goodness I can go on for hours talking about how hot that is!! A guy with The Voice, sniffling and blowing his nose quietly trying "to be polite", speaking loudly and for long hours to show that he's totally healthy, which makes The Voice even better. Not to mention, trying to restrain his sneezes and make them quieter, yet failing completely!!

Finally, the best part! The desperation and frequency of the sneezes themselves. I've noticed that cold sneezes are much stronger than random sneezes, which is SUPER hot.

I'm done. Call the fire department; I have committed arson. :fireman:

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 3:05 PM, Jessica said:

That's..... hot 🥵.

Okay... So, what attracts me?

First, The Voice. You know what I'm talking about ;). That stuffy, nasal, deep voice that messes up a sick guy's pronunciation of consonants.

Second, the excitement I get when I hear him sniffling. For me, it signals that a sneeze is coming and usually I'm not wrong. I get more excited as the sniffling gets more desperate.

Third, the "sick face". I love seeing a hot guy with a pink nose and droopy eyes. It's especially good if he's breathing through his mouth occasionally or holding a tissue sometimes.

Fourth, DENIAL!!! Oh my goodness I can go on for hours talking about how hot that is!! A guy with The Voice, sniffling and blowing his nose quietly trying "to be polite", speaking loudly and for long hours to show that he's totally healthy, which makes The Voice even better. Not to mention, trying to restrain his sneezes and make them quieter, yet failing completely!!

Finally, the best part! The desperation and frequency of the sneezes themselves. I've noticed that cold sneezes are much stronger than random sneezes, which is SUPER hot.

I'm done. Call the fire department; I have committed arson. :fireman:

I totally agree! My ex-girlfriend got sick at least once a month and on more than one occasion I went to visit her when she was sick and for me her cold was the best example of what I like in these cases.

She wasn't very refined, luckily for me haha, and very often she sniffled instead of blowing it, she wiped her nose with the sleeve of her sweatshirt or the blanket and sometimes she pinched one nostril to sniff with the other in a snotty way. My favorite thing was when she blew her nose, she did it loudly and gurgling and then she left the tissues lying around, on the desk or on the bed and one time he was literally full.

The congested voice is also very cute for me, it was always wonderful to listen to his sweet, cold and snotty voice.

On 12/1/2023 at 3:05 PM, Jessica said:

The Voice

This is a big one for me too. I love the hoarse, congested sick voice. The raspiness, the way they wince when they have to cough or sneeze or even talk. That is good stuff. 

But apart from that I do like colds over allergies bc I'm a big sucker for the contagion aspect of it, and the idea of someone taking care of a horribly sick (or even just a little bit sick) person and thus also putting themselves in the hazard zone. It is something with that, the intimacy of voluntarily choosing to share germs with someone bc you want to take care of them too badly. I also agree that the sneezes are nice, I do like allergy sneezing too, but it's just that cold sneezes are wetter and more congested and often accompanied by a wet cough that makes them just slightly better. 

Edited by sneezysunshine

Soooo I guess I could say colds are my first love lmao. Before I discovered the full range of things I'm into (not to claim I would absolutely have discovered everything by now, you never know what life will bring with itself), there were colds. And I still love colds very much.

I've always recognised two layers of... how I like things? There's the more physically sexual way of liking things, and the more emotionally engaging/satisfying way. Colds hit both buttons at once, or are capable of doing so, while some other things mostly hit one or the other.

As for symptoms, there isn't anything I wouldn't like. The worse someone seems to be doing, the better, all though it's also lovely when the cold is maybe not the worst someone's ever had, but it's so drippy and itchy they can't get a moment's break and they definitely feeling unwell.

For whatever reason I've never really been all that attracted to cold sneezing. Not really sure why but it's always been allergy sneezes that are my favorites.

Individual/character-specific. For me to fully enjoy colds - except for just the sound of cold sneezes - it has to be a person or character that I am really, REALLY attracted to. It doesn't work for me with just a random good-looking woman. In some cases I can "separate" the sneezes from the cold in my mind and only focus on the sneezes, but for other cold symptoms and the very thought of contagion/germs/mess, it must be an individual that I'm already half out of my mind for. :lol: (or in fantasy scenarios, a character that I can picture as the person I'm half out of my mind for). I have no idea why, but I just roll with it. 

I used to be more into allergy sneezing when I was younger - perhaps because I never suffered from hayfever or allergies. So, I knew what the experience of having a cold was like, but hayfever was an exotic thing to me and it occupied more of my fetish brain-space.

But my liking for colds was always there, and it increased a bit more over the years. I have more care-taking fantasies now, though that's still not the major part of my fetish.

Something that is perhaps a bit weird - recently I've had a persistent cold over Christmas (though not a very bad one, thankfully) and it made me suddenly go seeking out wavs of women with colds talking. Something about having those symptoms myself, I wanted to listen to recordings of people feeling the same, and sneezing.

I thought that was unusual, though I suspect more than one of us has done that. ;)

I'm rarely into colds in real life, since coughing tends to freak me out and I can be somewhat of a germophobe. I have found recently however that with specific people (with that I mean I know of one person) where even the coughing doesn't bother me. Besides that obviously sneezing, but raspy voices are so good too. 

With men it brings out the caretaking side of the fetish for me, with women it’s just like “omg more sneezing yay” (I’m female and, much as I hate the term, heteromantic). 

• 2 weeks later...

I hate colds (others and my owns) i can say that i’m a germophobic in a way. i hate coughing as well. i love when my bf sneezes on me but if he catch a cold i will NEVER let him sneeze on me 

Allergy, Indusing, Natural Sneezes> Cold (I feel worrying instead)

I kinda understand how forceful it makes us sneezes, and now I read comments of you guys and knew how cold sneezes have possibility and good trigger to make us excited 🤧

Whether cold makes us sneezy, it depends on our nose condition, I think cold doesn’t lead all people to sneeze.

Indeed, in my case, I admit my nose would be more sensitive and sneeze more when I got a cold.

I like the idea of people “powering through” colds whilst being miserable. I know it’s not fun for the other person, so I feel bad, but I think also ties into the caretaking aspect of others being sick that I enjoy. 

I enjoy the early stages of a cold - sneezing, constant runny nose etc - as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

i’m actually not attracted to colds at all; i’m kind of a germaphobe and being around anybody who’s sick makes me extremely uncomfortable. i’m wayy more into random sneezes or allergies

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2024 at 11:41 PM, GaySneezeLover said:

i’m actually not attracted to colds at all; i’m kind of a germaphobe and being around anybody who’s sick makes me extremely uncomfortable. i’m wayy more into random sneezes or allergies

yeeah i can understand you well bro. i enjoy others sneezing but if they have a cold i will make a few steps back as a cold makes me disgusted in a way…

2 hours ago, loveuskinny said:

yeeah i can understand you well bro. i enjoy others sneezing but if they have a cold i will make a few steps back as a cold makes me disgusted in a way…

i kind of agree with this like i like taking care of people and the sneezes it brings but i would not want to be sick myself.

The stuffy voice gets me 15/10 🤤 and the red nose gets me too. I like how desperate my fiancé gets to sneeze when he has a cold. It’s like I can’t get anything done all day because I’m distracted by all that haha

The stuffy voice, red nose, and of course all the sneezing are attractive to me. I can do without coughing, sore throat and general pains that can come with it

• 2 weeks later...

for me, allergy sneezing is much more immediately attractive to me. i'm more likely to feel things.. physically. with colds, i'm less attracted to the sneezing potentially because of the germ component? (i have certain contamination ocd-like experiences going back my whole life lol, pretty much not at all related to sneezing in general but funny for a sneeze fetisher!) if someone has a cold and i already have certain kinds of feelings with them (even some kinds of platonic i guess), i might feel sort of... soft. like wanting to take care of them or dote on them, despite sort of feeling like i have a bit of a block over actively acknowledging others' sickness. generally, these to me are more emotion based feelings rather than physical arousal feelings. of course a sneeze is a sneeze and certainly a fit is a fit so, i guess its kind of like - sneezing from a cold can still be attractive to me, but the cold factor is either a neutral or sometimes slightly negative contributor for me. people being sick also brings up super repressed shameful feelings from being payed attention to in certain ways while sick as a kid... so that combo sort of serves to make colds, for me as it is right now, less physically attractive and bogged down with baggage. interestingly, my attraction to allergies is somewhat the opposite and an allergy causing sneezing is rarely neutral for me but usually contributes to my feelings in a positive way lol