Sneeze Fetish Forum

Frustrated with family sneezing

Sneeze lover

Rarely do I see or hear someone in public sneeze. I go to college and haven’t witnessed that much people sneezing and I’ve also spent a good amount of time in public also and people rarely sneeze and even if anyone does sneeze it’s a sneeze that i don’t really find attractive  or it’s from a certain type of person who I don’t wanna hear it from  like kids or old people.However that’s not my problem. The problem is that my family sneezes a lot and I know that it’s a normal thing but it drives me nuts. Like I can’t go a day without having to hear a family member sneeze and sometimes they sneeze in multiples too. I can even spend the entire day out in public and no one sneezes but all of a sudden when I get home there’s a family member that sneezes ten minutes later. Like why can I hear my family sneeze constantly but rarely do I hear people in public sneeze.

I totally feel your frustration!!

I live with my parents, and when either of them sneezes, I find it really obnoxious :(. I go to uni too, and I see and hear people sneezing, but they're usually unattractive older men or just my female friends who I'm totally not attracted to. I hear some nice sneezes from guys my age on the bus, but then again, the organization of the seats on my bus does not allow me to see anyone's face.

I do get lucky, though, when I go to the library silent floor, because that's where most students study. I especially like to study in the computer room, because the internet speed there is very good and the dustiness of the room in addition to the freezing air conditioning makes guys sneeze like crazy. I wish I had more time to go there, though hahahaha.

My advice to you would be to find a similar place such as a common study room where everything is quiet and dusty, and the air conditioning is turned up on the highest setting, so that you can silently observe. ;)