Sneeze Fetish Forum

First obs of long time friend during video call (F)

luvsfemalehonks

The other night, Mel, a very good long distance friend who I've known for 14-15 years. She's a very attractive woman, early 30s pretty petite but great curves on her, light caramel skin, her hair is blonde now, bit of a rounder face with a bit of a scrunched button nose. She's always had bad allergies and I've always known it. She always would tell me how often she blows her nose because hates being stuffed up and sneezing when she'd have a flare up. It's been part of our normal conversation for a while now but somehow she never actually had to blow her nose while I'd be on the phone with her or on video chat and I always was teased wondering how desperately or not she must blow her nose during these days. Anyway, it finally happened. We were doing a quick video call as she was getting ready to leave and she was telling me how she's had a bad allergy day. I could hear her voice getting stuffier as we were talking. Her sniffles were getting more desperate and all I could think was, "Could this be the first time in 15 years I'd ever hear her blow her nose??" And she says "Don't mind the sniffles, I'm not gonna go out tonight sick, just my allergies suck" Finally she sneezes twice rather hard "Aschoo! ACHOO!". The struggle I had to keep a straight face during that was so incredibly hard! "Bless you! Bless you!" I respond. She thanks me and says her family gets annoyed with how much they have to bless her whenever she's around them. We laugh and then I see her grab a roll of toilet paper from her table. My heart is racing out of my chest at this point and she says "But pause..." She leans over mostly out of camera view, with both hands on her nose, she gives a series of 7-8 short medium pitch, medium volume honks. They weren't booming loud but I could tell from the way her shoulders were hunched over that she was blowing pretty hard to be able to honk at a good volume. She leans back up and exclaims, "Ahh I can finally breathe again!" I was STUNNED! I always hoped with everything I had that she was a honker, but I never thought I'd get that lucky...I was! I've always been attracted to her and she knows this but my attraction to her went up 10x after hearing her blow her nose like that, which she will NEVER know. Anyway, after that she was finished getting ready and we said our goodbyes and signed off. I kept replaying those in my head the rest of the night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 7:12 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

They weren't booming loud but I could tell from the way her shoulders were hunched over that she was blowing pretty hard to be able to honk at a good volume

I'm definitely a booming honker myself (I blow like a foghorn!) so can understand you looking for that! Do you think she was holding back a bit because you were still on the call, or was that as much as she was capable of?

10 hours ago, Rick said:

I'm definitely a booming honker myself (I blow like a foghorn!) so can understand you looking for that! Do you think she was holding back a bit because you were still on the call, or was that as much as she was capable of?

It really didn't look or sound like she was holding back! As many times as she blew at almost the same volume every time, and they were more sharp sounding honks which means more pressure and effort. I think she gave it all she had for that time. She didn't seem shy or apprehensive about starting to blow. Nor did she seem shy at all when she finished.  The way she said "Ah I can finally breathe again!" when she was finished, she was just happy she could breathe again haha.

• 4 months later...
On 12/2/2023 at 8:12 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

The other night, Mel, a very good long distance friend who I've known for 14-15 years. She's a very attractive woman, early 30s pretty petite but great curves on her, light caramel skin, her hair is blonde now, bit of a rounder face with a bit of a scrunched button nose. She's always had bad allergies and I've always known it. She always would tell me how often she blows her nose because hates being stuffed up and sneezing when she'd have a flare up. It's been part of our normal conversation for a while now but somehow she never actually had to blow her nose while I'd be on the phone with her or on video chat and I always was teased wondering how desperately or not she must blow her nose during these days. Anyway, it finally happened. We were doing a quick video call as she was getting ready to leave and she was telling me how she's had a bad allergy day. I could hear her voice getting stuffier as we were talking. Her sniffles were getting more desperate and all I could think was, "Could this be the first time in 15 years I'd ever hear her blow her nose??" And she says "Don't mind the sniffles, I'm not gonna go out tonight sick, just my allergies suck" Finally she sneezes twice rather hard "Aschoo! ACHOO!". The struggle I had to keep a straight face during that was so incredibly hard! "Bless you! Bless you!" I respond. She thanks me and says her family gets annoyed with how much they have to bless her whenever she's around them. We laugh and then I see her grab a roll of toilet paper from her table. My heart is racing out of my chest at this point and she says "But pause..." She leans over mostly out of camera view, with both hands on her nose, she gives a series of 7-8 short medium pitch, medium volume honks. They weren't booming loud but I could tell from the way her shoulders were hunched over that she was blowing pretty hard to be able to honk at a good volume. She leans back up and exclaims, "Ahh I can finally breathe again!" I was STUNNED! I always hoped with everything I had that she was a honker, but I never thought I'd get that lucky...I was! I've always been attracted to her and she knows this but my attraction to her went up 10x after hearing her blow her nose like that, which she will NEVER know. Anyway, after that she was finished getting ready and we said our goodbyes and signed off. I kept replaying those in my head the rest of the night.

Wow bless her 🤩