Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Eventful Elevator Ride (Jollyjack's Chloe Sinclaire)

Dawsio

Had a fun little idea I had inspired by some characters I like. It would have been a drabble since it's so short but it went over the word count lol! Inspired by art by Jollyjack of his character, Chloe Sinclaire, a voluptuous, playful, and successful skunk lady with her assistant, Maxine. Specifically this image: https://www.deviantart.com/jollyjack/art/Chloe-2023-09-24-984415061

Had an idea for more stories, if you're interested!

“Why are the elevators here so… cramped?”

“Hmmm… no one has ever complained until now.”

Maxine was currently face first into the exposed voluptuous of the powerful yet dainty Ms. Chloe Sinclaire, the very head of Sinclaire Global, the leading company in scientific discoveries. With all the power in the world that brings, you'd think she'd act a bit more reserved, but continues to wear her short skirts and leave the top few buttons of her blouse unbuttoned. She always said it “helped morale”, but Maxine just found it distracting, especially since that was all she could see. 

The elevator car shifted and whirred. The Sinclaire building was only a few stories tall but the ride felt forever, and the shaking of the cabin kept Ms. Sinclaire's assets wobbling and lively, keeping Maxine distracted. Not to mention the layers of dust in the cabin… It's not that Maxine has allergies. It's that her nose was rather sensitive to all irritants, including dust. Her petite little snout crinkled and wiggled at the scent of the dust. Her sniffles seemed to mix with another's, but who else had the sniffles? The only ones here were Maxine and…

“sniff... oh my… seems the cleaning crew hasn't… ciihhh… cleaned the ehhh… elevators yet…”

Chloe's iconic bust jiggles with every hitch. The remaining buttons on her blouse seemed to be holding on for dear life. Maxine tried her best to fight off that pesky tickle, but Chloe's sensual hitching kept her from being able to hold back.

“Hiihhh… hiiiiccTTHEW! HAITCCH!”

Two wet sneezes right into Chloe's cleavage. A soft squeal escaped Chloe's mouth before letting loose her own sneezes.

“Hwaahh~? HaaaAATTCHEEWWW! HAAAAHHH… SSHHHHHIEEWWW!”

Chloe's smooth and voluptuous bosoms bounced teasingly in Maxine's face, glistening with Maxine's spittle. Maxine couldn't help but blush not just out of embarrassment, but the slightest tinge of arousal. 

“Tehehehe! Bless you, dear! Looks like we're both sensitive to dust, aren't we?”

Before Maxine could respond, the elevator comes to a complete stop and opens up to Chloe's luxurious office. Without batting an eye, Chloe struts out of the elevator, her bushy tail swaying with her hips.

“Now then, contact the cleaners and have them give the elevator a good dusting, and check in on the lab to see if my “special project” is coming together! Oh, and Maxine…”

“Y-yes, Ms. Sinclaire?”

“Have the caterers for my lunch add extra spice to my lunch today, specifically pepper...”

Edited by Dawsio
I thought it would make the words look fancy but it didn't...