Sneeze Fetish Forum

Loki sneezing (AI generated)

Medowsweet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 11:27 PM, N_splashsneeze said:

Interesting. I imagined he'd be more dramatic in the pic but these all make sense

In my particular stories Loki's trying desperately not to show any weakness.  He considers sneezing a form of weakness, particularly as it's something he can't help. While he is dramatic by nature, this is not something he wants others to notice if he can help it (unfortunately for him, he can't entirely help it 😈☺️😇)

Edited by Medowsweet

Wow, this is surprisingly good for AI! I've tried to use it but it never seem to figure out how to do it right

On 1/4/2024 at 3:02 PM, colormepink said:

Wow, this is surprisingly good for AI! I've tried to use it but it never seem to figure out how to do it right

What specifically are you using as your prompt?

Instead of saying "a picture of Loki sneezing" I describe the scene like "a character that looks like Loki" (I say a character that looks like instead of specifically saying Loki because of copyright guidelines, But as you can see it has no problem with that)

"A character that looks like Loki, holding a hand over his nose, his eyes are closed, his eyebrows drawn together, a little crease between his eyebrows, His mouth partially open, He's about to sneeze" 

• 1 month later...