Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spiritual - are we all connected?

Snzlover

Does anyone ever get into really spiritual thoughts about this fetish? Like, thinking from a bigger perspective, are we all connected somehow? Why do we all have this insanely strange fetish that so few people have? Do we have a common ancestor, common star we came from? I know I sound a little crazy haha I just feel like nothing happens on accident. I’d love to hear anyone’s thoughts against or with this concept 

I'd go with common ancestor, and maybe that mixed in some way with the collective unconscious. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that kinks and fetishes can be hereditary, like brunette parents having a red head kid. I've definitely heard that DNA is responsible for much of a person's personality and proclivities, but in the end it's all still random.

Of course, it's not an easy theory to prove given the obvious taboo of discussing kink with family, especially parents. 

As far as being connected, I'm personally not spiritual, per say. What I believe is that we are all powered by type of energy, like lightning but instead of straight up electricity, it's whatever it is that makes us alive. And I link that to the law of conservation of energy, meaning the energy inside us has been in billions of other people throughout human existence, and even before that.

So thus, yeah, we are all connected in that some of your energy was probably mixed with some of mine at some point in history. I don't know about it having anything to do with the fetish, but I suppose it's possible.

Edited by LapidotLover22

@Snzlover What a fascinating idea! 😊 I don't think you sound crazy at all, or let's say, I'm rather crazy myself, so we make a good team! 😆 (And BTW, nobody is really "normal" anyway. 😉 ) I, too, believe nothing happens on accident.

@LapidotLover22 I really like your idea too! To think that our energies are connected, or have been mixed with each other at some point in history, is a beautiful image. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I don't think those reasons are true at all! I agree that people in general are all connected, but not this specifically in that sort of way. 

People are all the same species, on the same planet, with the same general needs and other things like that. I think a lot of why people are the way that they are is cultural, and that can be from a local to global scale. Usually there is not one reason why someone has the traits that they do. Out of all the possibilities,  sometimes each possibility occurs. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Snzlover This is a very important topic for discussion. I have spent so much time thinking and researching on this. I think that we may all be connected in a way that we don’t know and cannot proof, which is sad but  I used to think that there are like billions of universes including ours and in one of those universes, maybe sneeze fetish is solely related to sexual activities etc. like how in our universe now, sex and it’s related activities is what gives humans on earth pleasure and other things. Maybe, sneezes and its related things or let me say sneezing in particular could be another universe’s way of giving its Beings or( creatures) pleasure😊 and we( sneeze fetishists )on this earth may be someway somehow have emerged from there! Because think of it, how and why do we feel we way we feel about sneezes? We can try as much as we can to ignore it for all we can but it still very persistent feeling! We can’t really control. Nothing just happens! I read somewhere some time ago a lady said she cannot marry a guy who doesn’t have allergies and like doesn’t sneeze a lot. Like her life depends on it! You must be sneezy guy ..like it’s very important to her ! I felt that too. I feel like I can be okay in life if I get this one sneezy dreamy Prince Charming. Nowadays , you’re lucky to find a good partner who has all the qualities you want and sneezes a lot like the way we may want it. I’m getting emotional rn sorry for typing too much but this topic is very important to me because I’d like some answers too for myself and I do enjoy this fetish because worse case scenario, IT IS MY GO TO! 😊😊

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

I have spent so much time thinking and researching on this. I think that we may all be connected in a way that we don’t know and cannot proof, which is sad but  I used to think that there are like billions of universes including ours and in one of those universes, maybe sneeze fetish is solely related to sexual activities etc. like how in our universe now, sex and it’s related activities is what gives humans on earth pleasure and other things. Maybe, sneezes and its related things or let me say sneezing in particular could be another universe’s way of giving its Beings or( creatures) pleasure😊 and we( sneeze fetishists )on this earth may be someway somehow have emerged from there! Because think of it, how and why do we feel we way we feel about sneezes? We can try as much as we can to ignore it for all we can but it still very persistent feeling! We can’t really control. Nothing just happens!

What a fascinating idea! There is so much we don't know, and maybe will never find out... But I think it's really thrilling to think about it, and exchange theories like this. 😊

12 minutes ago, kiku said:

What a fascinating idea! There is so much we don't know, and maybe will never find out... But I think it's really thrilling to think about it, and exchange theories like this. 😊

Yes it is! What are your thoughts..?  @kiku

@Barbie Phew, I must admit I'm not really creative concerning thoughts like this... 🤔 I'm fascinated when creative people come up with theories as described above. 👍

One thing I really strongly feel is that everything we experience happens for a reason. And... this is a thought that suddenly popped up in my mind... I can only speak for myself, but what if the fact that I have a passion about something like sneezing has the function to help me be more open-minded and tolerant towards people who are "different" from what I'm used to and consider "normal"?
Just a thought! 🙂

20 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie Phew, I must admit I'm not really creative concerning thoughts like this... 🤔 I'm fascinated when creative people come up with theories as described above. 👍

One thing I really strongly feel is that everything we experience happens for a reason. And... this is a thought that suddenly popped up in my mind... I can only speak for myself, but what if the fact that I have a passion about something like sneezing has the function to help me be more open-minded and tolerant towards people who are "different" from what I'm used to and consider "normal"?
Just a thought! 🙂

@kiku can you please elaborate more on it.. or like give examples 😅

@Barbie OK, let me think... For example, if I get to know someone who has a passion, or a kink, about hiccupping (sorry, I can't think of a better example right now 😅 ) and I didn't have my love for sneezing, I might think, "What the heck???!!!" But since I have such a special kind of passion myself, I feel it's easier for me to relate to people who are not what's usually called "normal".

Edited by kiku
1 hour ago, kiku said:

@Barbie OK, let me think... For example, if I get to know someone who has a passion, or a kink, about hiccupping (sorry, I can't think of a better example right now 😅 ) and I didn't have my love for sneezing, I might think, "What the heck???!!!" But since I have such a special kind of passion myself, I feel it's easier for me to relate to people who are not what's usually called "normal".

@kiku right! I perfectly understand you now.  I appreciate how you still too time to explain though.. I can’t wait to make friends here! ☺️ When I’m validated I’ll sure add you up if that’s possible 😂

@Barbie I'm glad to know my explanation worked well! 😅 And, sure, please feel free to contact me when you're validated. 🌻

5 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie I'm glad to know my explanation worked well! 😅 And, sure, please feel free to contact me when you're validated. 🌻

Okay sureee🤸🏼🤸🏼 thank you ☺️ 

I think about this frequently. Like, what caused us to develop this specific fetish, which as you said, is so unusual? It seems like tons of people have feet fetishes, but we are such a small community. I imagine it must be genetic, but it doesn't seem like it is related to a specific race/culture/ethnicity, so what caused us to independently develop it? 

I'm thinking sneezing is cellular, hereditary, and maybe skips generations. Or could it be it was so taboo nobody has talked about it for centuries?

Now we have some thinkers who believe sneezing is helping the immune system heal and so are fevers, if they don't go too high.

I choose to be periodically sneezy, to maybe prevent a worse sickness, and okay a side benefit, it helps my female endorphins wake up; YAY!!