Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unlucky

Wirescrossed

I've been waiting to catch a cold for SO LONG, turns out I never had that cold from forever ago and it was just the stupid weather. EVERYONE ELSE has gotten sick. My immune system is being stupidity good at keeping things out.

I mean, you could just not sleep anymore and eat nothing but crap and stress yourself out really badly and that'll run your immune system to the ground. But then again you'll probably also end up with way worse than just a cold so maybe you don't want to do that. My immune system thus far has also been really, really good, which I'm perfectly happy with because I don't want the crap that everyone else is catching.ย 

Iโ€™d like to offer to donate alllllll of my luck this fall to you. Have been sick off and on for the better part of two months. I blame it on young kids coughing directly into my eyeballs all the time. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

So come on over and lick a doorknob or something - guarantee you will come away with some kind of upper respiratory thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

You have to find someone with a cold that will sneeze on your face again and again until you eventually get sick.

16 hours ago, NiceName said:

You have to find someone with a cold that will sneeze on your face again and again until you eventually get sick.

That would be a fun way to do it.