Sneeze Fetish Forum

my friend being sneezy (F)

Skylacticon

So I was hanging out at school in a studio where a lot of our classmates hang out. It was after a morning class, I’d just had lunch and I was with one of my close friends. She’s around 5’7, has light brown hair and blue eyes. She was working and I was kinda fooling around, scrolling on my phone and talking to her about life. As she was putting pieces of a model together, quite focused, I heard her take in a long gasp, and immediately knew she was going to sneeze. Although, she was holding two things as it hit her, and she opted to sneeze freely.

“hhuh’CHIEWW!!” I saw her nose scrunch slightly as she sneezed. It wasn’t wet, but definitely sounded itchy. I blessed her, and she stood up straight from crouching. She sneezed again, harshly- “huHd’TCHHIEWW!!”

It sounded quite winding. She panted a little, and shyly, I asked if she was okay. She gave a low, calm chuckle, sounding like a dreaded moan. “I’m gonna sneeze…”

Then, after a beat, “I need to blow my nose…”

She put down what she was holding and walked to the sink at the front of the room. I was still scrolling shyly, not entirely watching her. Then-

“OH NO I FORGOT WE DON’T HAVE PAPER TOWL,” she exclaimed, in a funny, dramatic way. She laughed, and sniffled a few times, thickly.

“Oh no…” I got up and went to my backpack, pulled out my travel tissue pack, and fished one out for her. I offered it to her, and she accepted it. As I continued to scroll, she blew her nose gently, but wetly. After a bit, I asked, “Can you breathe?” in a slightly teasing way.

“Yes. Thank you,” she said softly, and went back to working on the model.

After that she didn’t sneeze much, but I’m a little worried she’s catching a cold. She seemed to have a bit of a cough when we went out on the weekend, and has been unusually wobbly. I’ll try to keep an eye on her. Just thought I’d share 😚

Oh what a sweet interaction! It is nice handing someone tissues, no matter them being cold or not. Also seems like you have a nice relationship!! Hopefully she doesn't end up getting too sick. Thanks for sharing. :)