Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do sf community members find each other?

Ruby Drips

I’ve lurked the forum for years, dreaming all the while of some day getting to actually meet people, or just someone, who has this special thing in common. Even though it’s embarrassing or shameful from time to time, sneezing and the fetish are truly such a delight in my life, and I like the idea of sharing that (though the privacy and secrecy can be fun as well). How do people find each other? Either to have a chat or have some… fun 

This feels like a crazy long shot, and I won’t include my city information in case that isn’t allowed for some reason, but I’m 25, queer, and open to meeting most anyone from the community in the right circumstances. Anyone else? 

I think on this forum you can't directly message people or share contact informations on your account until you are fully validated.

You could try posting in this thread here, it gets a fair bit of activity:

https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/75514-who-is-single/

Just remember not to include any personal contact information like e-mail, Discord, etc. (not allowed lest bots or trolls get a hold of them!)  You can have contact information in your profile, and validated members will be able to see it.  And once you're validated you'll have access to the PM system and looking at other members profiles.

And you're allowed to post your city information if you choose to!

16 hours ago, Ruby Drips said:

I’ve lurked the forum for years, dreaming all the while of some day getting to actually meet people, or just someone, who has this special thing in common. Even though it’s embarrassing or shameful from time to time, sneezing and the fetish are truly such a delight in my life, and I like the idea of sharing that (though the privacy and secrecy can be fun as well). How do people find each other? Either to have a chat or have some… fun 

This feels like a crazy long shot, and I won’t include my city information in case that isn’t allowed for some reason, but I’m 25, queer, and open to meeting most anyone from the community in the right circumstances. Anyone else? 

i've also longed to meet one irl. but it's tough out here. Yea I recommend the above thread.