Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stuffy and sneezy

loud_itchynose

I think I’m coming down with a cold? I’ve been sneezing loads off and on for the past few days but I’ve been sneezing extra today. Infuriatingly, it’s being accompanied by an itchy stuffed up right nostril that has me rubbing and scrunching my nose to quell the itch which is something new for me. 

I’ve lost count of how many sneezes have burst out of me today but it’s definitely more than 15 where I’m sneezing in doubles of “HAESSHOO…HAASHOOO” off and on. I’ve never been prone to having a stuffy nose particularly one that comes almost immediately after the sneeze is over. It’s itchy enough to have me constantly using my wrist to rub it.

At first I thought it was just my allergies but over time, I’ve come to notice a difference in my allergy sneezes compared to my cold sneezes. My allergy sneezes are sound more high pitched and are shorter like “HATSHOO” compared to my cold sneezes which are lower and more “HAESSHHOOO”. Let’s hope this cold clears up soon, my nose would like a break! :sneeze:

23 hours ago, loud_itchynose said:

Infuriatingly, it’s being accompanied by an itchy stuffed up right nostril that has me rubbing and scrunching my nose to quell the itch which is something new for me. 

Bless you - while the rubbing and espescially the scrunching motions sound adorable, that must be frustrating for you? Does the congestion ever move to the other side?

Maybe a daft question, but have you tried blowing your nose to clear this and get at the itch from the inside? Or do you find you don't get much success trying to have a good blow?

21 hours ago, Rick said:

Bless you - while the rubbing and espescially the scrunching motions sound adorable, that must be frustrating for you? Does the congestion ever move to the other side?

Maybe a daft question, but have you tried blowing your nose to clear this and get at the itch from the inside? Or do you find you don't get much success trying to have a good blow?

No daft questions here! I did try blowing my nose to try and clear out the congestion but my nose is super stubborn and I didn’t have much success. Plus, sometimes blowing my nose or putting any kind of pressure on it makes me sneeze even more so in the process it triggered a few more sneezes out of me🤧

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 7:09 AM, loud_itchynose said:

My allergy sneezes are sound more high pitched and are shorter like “HATSHOO” compared to my cold sneezes which are lower and more “HAESSHHOOO”.

Always fascinated how different causes of sneezes (colds, allergies, etc.) can cause different types or volume of sneezes. Do you feel that the cold sneezes are more violent than your allergy ones? Always curious as to why this might be.