Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite part of a sneeze?

Inducer

What gets you going more?

• The pre-sneeze: the expression, the buildup, hitching, announcing, etc.
  • The Sneeze Itself
  • The post-sneeze: blessing
  • Other: sniffling, nose blowing, talking about being sick

Which would you say is least represented in terms of available content?

My answer:

The pre-sneeze all the way.  I haven't found a buildup that I didn't enjoy, whereas there are some sneezes that I just don't like.  The post sneeze/other categories can add to a scenario, but they aren't what I really seek out.  Announcing and hitching melt me...

As far as what I notice least...  blessing.  But, I think that's probably a product of most content being individuals without a second person involved.  I certainly see the bless you's in the comments on vids.

Oh I'm completely with you on the pre-sneeze being the best of it! I love audible hitching and the desperation of sneezes that just won't come. Can really enjoy holdbacks or stuck sneeze wavs without or with very little sneezing in them at all. I'm a sucker for the little exhale post sneeze also though, if that's done right it's just wow

As for what I don't notice... I guess I don't look at noses all that much. I know some people are really into noses but I never really notice them, the scrunching or nostrils flaring and all that. Sure it has to do with it being most audible for me and not visual. :) 

17 minutes ago, sneezysunshine said:

As for what I don't notice... I guess I don't look at noses all that much. I know some people are really into noses but I never really notice them, the scrunching or nostrils flaring and all that. Sure it has to do with it being most audible for me and not visual. :) 

Same!  I don't notice them SO MUCH, that I didn't even think about noticing them.  🤣

1 minute ago, Inducer said:

Same!  I don't notice them SO MUCH, that I didn't even think about noticing them.  🤣

Hahaha I get that! I didn't really think about it much until I started hanging around here and on the sneeze side of Tumblr. But noses are a big deal, just not really for me haha

A hundred thousand million percent the build up. Allllll of it. Glazed eyes, flared nostrils, hitchy breathing, words being interrupted, *gasp* announcing …. 🫠The more prolonged, the more I turn into a gibbering mess. 

And honestly I don’t think there’s an aspect that is under represented … I mean not that I can think of offhand anyway. But I’m relatively easy to please too, and just thrilled that so many of us come together to create and share!

5 hours ago, Arvani said:

A hundred thousand million percent the build up. Allllll of it. Glazed eyes, flared nostrils, hitchy breathing, words being interrupted, *gasp* announcing …. 🫠The more prolonged, the more I turn into a gibbering mess. 

All of this!!! 👆🏻

For me the nose is very important, big or  upturned noses where you can SEE the place you are tickling are amazing.

This doesen't men a small nose with a good sneeze can't be impressive though.

Pre-sneeze for me all the way. If I’m getting into specifics, it’s the moment where the sneeze announces itself— right when their breathing catches the first few times, when they realize they’re about to sneeze. I like the little moment suspended in time beforehand, sneezes that creep up rather than suddenly strike. The spot where their breath gets short in their chest, where their eyes squint, mouth hanging open just slightly, nostrils twitching just a little, as if they’re still processing what’s about to happen before it does. Absolutely lovely every single time.

On that same vein, stuck sneezes, holdbacks, and talking through a buildup are sooo nice as well. 

I am a sucker for the buildup/pre-sneeze look. Especially that hazy look in the eyes, eyebrows pulling together, eyelids fluttering... :dribble:  and then the twitching/flaring of nostrils and the hitching... I will need the full sneeze or I'll feel kind of cheated if it's just a false start, but damnit, the buildup is the most beautiful part of it. :twisted: 

• 1 month later...

Depends if I'm having tickles and can't get the sneezes out. The best part of those is the grand finale, AHCHOOOOO!!

• 1 month later...

THere's just so much to a sneeze, I'm amazed more people aren't more into it. I love how it's this moment of intense unrestrained energy, and the fact that it's involuntary and can come up whenever makes it so exciting. I love that everyone sneezes differently. Like, SO differently. It can be vocal or just song like air; there are so many sounds they can make; they can be rapid or drawn out; they can cause crazy buildup faces, etc. I love the struggle and effort it puts the sneezer through, but not to a degree where it's actually sad to see most of the time. I love the little moment of vulnerability that makes someone just perfect for cuddles and kind words of reassurance and opens the door for affection and intimacy. I love that classic sneeze sound that's vocally and crunchy but I also like unique ones. I especially love when someone's inherent sneeze calls attention in a way that perplexes an audience. Someone always sneezes a bunch, is it funny and you should laugh, or is it concerning and you should offer help? A sneeze attack is so impossible to ignore, yet many would rather do so. The social conventions around bless you make it even more nuanced. With the uniqueness and cuteness of sneezes, there's really nothing to compare them to. A sneeze is like a window into the soul; a release in a way that expresses your inner energy that you can't hold back. They're just so fascinating!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 5:13 PM, ALSF said:

THere's just so much to a sneeze, I'm amazed more people aren't more into it. I love how it's this moment of intense unrestrained energy, and the fact that it's involuntary and can come up whenever makes it so exciting. I love that everyone sneezes differently. Like, SO differently. It can be vocal or just song like air; there are so many sounds they can make; they can be rapid or drawn out; they can cause crazy buildup faces, etc. I love the struggle and effort it puts the sneezer through, but not to a degree where it's actually sad to see most of the time. I love the little moment of vulnerability that makes someone just perfect for cuddles and kind words of reassurance and opens the door for affection and intimacy. I love that classic sneeze sound that's vocally and crunchy but I also like unique ones. I especially love when someone's inherent sneeze calls attention in a way that perplexes an audience. Someone always sneezes a bunch, is it funny and you should laugh, or is it concerning and you should offer help? A sneeze attack is so impossible to ignore, yet many would rather do so. The social conventions around bless you make it even more nuanced. With the uniqueness and cuteness of sneezes, there's really nothing to compare them to. A sneeze is like a window into the soul; a release in a way that expresses your inner energy that you can't hold back. They're just so fascinating!

This is great writing! You should publish an essay on sneezing...

I definitely like the  different facial expressions and buildups always gets me

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 11:20 PM, brokensneeze said:

This is great writing! You should publish an essay on sneezing...

haha thank you! There is so much to love about it. Sometimes after years of obsessing over it, I find sneezes not hitting the same way they used to, so I like to remind myself about all the inherent, almost philosophical reasons I believe sneezing to be so important. Glad you enjoyed, I could keep going for hours lol