Sneeze Fetish Forum

New girl at work

Dukefan95

So this new girl started at work that started 2 weeks ago and is absolutely beautiful.  She graduated college in May so my guess is she's 22/23. She is average height and beautiful blond hair. She was sitting in the break room this morning alone and I walk in. I hear her sniffle a few times and that peaked my interest. I start talking to her for about 5 minutes and she says "I think something's in my nose. My nose tickles" then she starts making a face and then she let loose a completely uncovered sneeze into the air. The spray was very visible and misty. Without hesitation she gears up for another uncovered sneeze. This sneeze was very wet as well with visible spray. These 2 sneezes were incredibly misty. She looked up at me and said "oh my God I'm so sorry those were gross I really didn't have time to cover" i then said "bless you" she smiled and said "thank you". She is absolutely gorgeous so I was surprised that she didn't cover at all. It was an absolutely amazing morning !!! 

• 3 months later...

I'm so jeaouss, I looove seeing visible sneeze spray especially when one has no time to cover, or just straight up doesn't bother to. I hope you get more obs from her sneezes ❤️

wow what an amazing obs! has she had any more similar sneezes since then? also, does she ever have her nails done/what color?

Great observation! Seems like she would have time to cover the second one if she wanted.