Sneeze Fetish Forum

Husband Stifles

Inducer

Last night we were at dinner with a group of friends.  My husband was sitting to my left and I was chatting with the friend across from me and the one to my right.  However, as I do in large groups with multiple conversations (thanks ADHD), I was also half listening to the conversation to my left.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my husband quickly bring his fist up in front of his nose, and he quickly stifled a sneeze.  The woman he was talking to said 'bless you' and continued on speaking.  Since my attention had shifted a bit, I noticed my husband take a big breath and again brought his fist up and stifled a second sneeze, but let out a little "chuh" at the end.  The woman again said 'bless you' and my husband responded by telling her that he usually sneezes in threes.  (The third one never came last night).  She then said she usually sneezes 5 or 6 at a time.  My husband responded something, but by that point, I was feeling a bit too awkward, so I had redirected my attention completely back to the conversation on my other side.

I love a husband obs! Thanks for sharing 🧡 Does he know how you feel about sneezes?