Sneeze Fetish Forum

Account Deletion?

Go to solution Solved by Mr_G,

Hi, hope I’m posting to the right spot. Is there any way I can go about having my account deleted or deactivated? There’s a lot I posted here as a young teen (back when the forum allowed 13+ members) that makes me cringe in a bad way now, lol. I don’t really care if all my posts remain on the site if they can’t be deleted, just as long as they aren’t tied back to an account anymore. My hope is to create a new account and start fresh maybe, even though I’m not too active here these days. Thanks!

• Solution

Hi,

You can request for your account to be deleted in your account settings - click your name at the top of the page, then account settings, then security and privacy (or click here - https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/settings/account-security/) and then click the Delete Account button - it should be at the bottom of the page.

You'll be sent an email to confirm you want to delete your account - once you click on the link in the email to confirm, staff will be notified and will action your request asap (usually within 24 hours or so).

Thanks,
Mr_G

4 hours ago, Mr_G said:

Hi,

You can request for your account to be deleted in your account settings - click your name at the top of the page, then account settings, then security and privacy (or click here - https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/settings/account-security/) and then click the Delete Account button - it should be at the bottom of the page.

You'll be sent an email to confirm you want to delete your account - once you click on the link in the email to confirm, staff will be notified and will action your request asap (usually within 24 hours or so).

Thanks,
Mr_G

Thank you!