Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rose’s nose

Random Magic

Hi, so I had intended on doing a bit of work on an unfinished piece, but instead I ended up writing a quick one-shot about a random scenario.

Rose’s nose

Rose had always been self-conscious about her nose.

She had always thought of herself as thick-skinned, but how could she help it? Having a nose that was so damned prominent, not to mention terrifically sensitive, meant she could barely ignore it, and niether could anyone else.

Throughout her school days Rose had dripped, sniffled and sneezed her way through classes, parties and any other situation she was thrust into. The moniker ‘Rose the Nose’ was as obvious as it was accurate. Hell, it was so undeniable she couldn’t even object.

Rose’s nose was conspicuous and magnificent. It was clearly too long for her face and it usually stood our by being a disconcerting shade of pink.

It didn’t help that she had a list of allergies as long as her arm, and her long nose was set to a hair trigger, primed to explode at the least provocation. Rose swore she spent more on tissues than she did on rent, in her daily battle to assuage the rampant tickles in her sinuses.

Today, Rose was shopping for an outfit for a work social event. She was usually a conservative dresser, leggings and a top was the extent of her wardrobe, but this was the big annual bash and she needed a dress suitable for the occasion.

For moral support as much as fashion guidance, she had invited her best friend, Sheila, to accompany her that afternoon, on the promise they would round the trip off with drinks at one of Sheila’s favourite bars.

So Rose found herself wandering the aisles in a department store a little bit more up market than her usual territory, utterly baffled by styles, colours and textures.

And to make it worse, her nose was protesting. So far, Rose had held the worst of it at bay, managing to stifle a handful of sneezes into an already dampening handkerchief. She scanned the seemingly endless displays of too-fancy dresses while massaging her large and querulous nose.

She was dubiously fingering an ostentatious tulle dress with a plunging neckline, when she felt a familiar twinge in one of her large nostrils. She sighed wearily and reapplied the wet fabric to her objectionable nose.

“Ohhh-guuuhhh…” She massaged her twinging nose, and blew wetly into the cloth. It was no use, the sneeze was lodged within her nose and would not be denied.

“Heeeehhhhh…hhheeeehhhh” the feeling was agonising, almost like pins and needles at the back of her nose. Her eyes were streaming and her breaths became ragged.

Rose’s sneezes were not only frequent, but they were loud - too loud to be considered socially acceptable, and far too loud for a busy public setting.

Rose’s only thought was that she must at all cost hold these back until she ideally found a bathroom, or at the very last a changing room. She simply could not start sneezing here; once Rose began, who knew when she might stop.

She spun around, desperately searching for some kind of refuge, anything, but finding nothing.

“HAH! HAH! Heh! Heh!” It was no use, she simply had to sneeze. The first volley, she tried hard to stifle, “Hngk! Hngk! Hngk! Hmph! Kmpchoo! Kmpchoo! Choo! CHOO!” The final two escaped her in high pitched squeals, and Rose could feel a fresh round of sneezes bearing down upon her, likely to be all the more violent for having been stifled.

At that moment, Sheila bounded from behind a rack of sequinned tops, her arms ladened with clothes of various garish tones.

“Rose, isn’t this place amaz…” she paused, taking Rose’s watery eyes and flushed countenance.

“Here.” she said, registering Rose’s predicament and barely missing a beat. “Let’s get you into a dressing room, so you can try some of these on.”

For all her misplaced enthusiasm, Sheila knew the rhythms of Rose’s nose, and how uncompromising it could be, so Rose allowed herself to be led by the arm towards the changing rooms at the rear of the store.

Rose was beyond navigating her way, incapacitated as she was by her build-up, and half-blinded by allergic tears.

“I’ve gottaahhh…HAHHH…HEEEHHH…Gunna…HAH! HAH!”

“Ok hun, let’s get you in here.” Rose said, thrusting Rose into an unoccupied stall, and making sure she locked the door after her.

Rose was barely hanging on, her nose was twitching beneath the only fabric she needed within the whole store - the handkerchief she had clamped to her face. She gasped in anticipation of the oncoming sneezes. “Heeeehhhhh…Sh-Sheilaaahhhhh…”

Once the door was bolted, Sheila turned to face Rose. “Go ahead sweetie, you can let those sneezes out.”

Rose needed no second invitation, and she allowed her sneezes to overtake her. As usual, they were powerful and all-consuming, the first was the worst, bending her at the waist, and making her long brunette hair fly over her slender shoulders.

“HUUURRREEESSSSHHOOO! ESSHHOOOO! ESSHHOOO! ESSHH! ESSHH! ISSSHOOO! HAASSHHOOEEEYY! ISSH! ISSHH! ISSHHOOO!”

Sheila could only rub Rose back as the sneezes continued. After a seeming eternity, the desperation eased sightly, and the pauses between them began to lengthen. Presently, Rose was able to get enough breath back to speak.

“Isshhoo! Isshhoo! Ha-Isshoo! Hah! Hah! Tha-hah…hah! Haa-aaeesshhoo…esshhoo…esshooo…essshooo…ish…ish…ishhooo!”

“Thanks.” She managed, catching her breath.

“Good lord honey, you looked like you needed those!” said Sheila. As familiar as she was with her friends sneezing attacks, Sheila still found herself taken back by their ferocity.

She indicated the pile of clothes, “I just grabbed a few things, I think these would look great on you.” She offered a frilled cocktail dress in Rose’s direction.

Rose’s attention was however elsewhere. Her nose had not relinquished its grasp on her yet, and she stepped backwards in the confined space as she reared up for another fit.

Shiela looked up in confusion, but immediately understood. “Oh no, more?”

Rose could only nod, her long nose seized and twitched in  anticipation of the upcoming allergic reaction.

“Oh, Sheila, I’m really gonna…gotta…Huuuuhhh…Huhhhh…HAH…HAAEESSSHHHOOO! HAAEESSCCHHOOO! HAAEEESSCHHIOO! Oh! HAAAIIISSSCCCHHOOOO!”

Rose pitched forwards once more, bending double at the waist, hair flying in her face. Sheila’s ears were ringing from the eruptions ringing around the tiny space. The dressing room’s three long mirrors reflected three women suffering in the throes of terrible allergies, before spray from Rose’s nose misted covered them in a fine mist.

Rose wasn’t counting, but Sheila counted 14 eruptions, before the girl collapsed, exhausted into a chair. Her large nose was swollen and dripping, and felt to Rose as if it was pulsating in the middle of her face. She sniffed and issued a ferocious blow into the now sodden cotton handkerchief.

“I’m sorry, I can’t help it.” She began to explain, but Sheila immediately shushed her.

“Hush, don’t be silly, it’s just your nose, you can’t stop it. God knows I’ve heard it often enough before now. Here, let’s get you into this dress before it starts up again.”

She helped Rose out of her boots and jeans before Rose pulled off her tank top over her lithe frame, so she was dressed in just her underwear.

In contrast to Sheila’s petite and curvy frame, Rose was tall and elegant. Sheila had always been openly envious of Rose’s figure; flawless, pale skin, a toned stomach and the long, shapely legs of a catwalk model.

Her dark eyes were and framed by long lashes, both were noticeably damp from her sneezing attack.

And of course, beneath this visage was her infamous nose. It was not only too long for her face, but tapered out into a pair of large, flawed nostrils, which were a perennial shade of pink, trending to red if she was in the throes of one of her trademark sneezing fits.

Rose was sure its size was one of the reasons that she suffered so dreadfully, although she had been told multiple times by more than one doctor that her sensitivity was linked to inflammation within her nasal membrane, and not the size of her nose.

In effect, she was just unlucky to have both an incredibly conspicuous nose, coupled with equally obtrusive sneezes.

“I’m so itchy.”

“I know, your poor nose, so tickly.” cooed Sheila sympathetically. “Don’t worry, just let it sneeze away if it needs to. I know you don’t just keep it there for decorative purposes.”

Rose returned Sheila’s warm smile, melting a little in gratitude for her friend’s patience and understanding.

“I should be ok, for now at least. Let’s get this over with, so at least I have something I can wear to the party.”

Sheila helped Rose into the dress - it was short, black and close fitting - complementing Rose’s long legs and enviable figure. Together with her dark eyes, long dark hair and pale skin, she looked striking.

“Hello sexy vampire!” laughed Sheila. “God, why don’t you get those legs out more, the world needs to see more of them.”

Rose peered down a the dress, a little dubious. “I don’t know, it’s a little much perhaps?”

“It’s not very much at all, really if you’re measuring by the amount of material. And anyway, if you got it, flaunt it,” said Sheila. “And girl, you got it.”

“It’s just very tight. And short.” said Rose as she tugged at the hem of the skirt.

“I know, that’s why I picked it.” replied Sheila, with a devilish look in her eye. “You spend your life in leggings, go on, live a little.”

Rose still looked doubtful. “Look, I also picked up some shoes, Sheila continued, holding up a pair of ridiculous black heels. Why don’t you go outside and try walking in them.”

Rose slipped them on and turned to look at herself from the back. She did look good, she had to admit it, and the shoes weren’t as uncomfortable as she feared, walking in them however could be a different matter.

She unlocked the door to the changing room so that she could take a few strides and test her poise and balance.

Sheila watched as Rose took a half-dozen slightly wobbly strides down the corridor, she turned at the end and. Growing in confidence, began what she hoped was an elegant sashay back towards her stall.

She was nearly back when the door of the adjoining stall opened and her neighbour, stepped out, almost colliding with Rose. She was a larger middle-aged lady, expensively attired, extravagantly coiffured and dripping with jewellery.

Instantly, Rose realised that jewellery was not the only thing she was dripping with, the cloying smell of perfumed enveloped her, immediately assailing her nose. The fragrance was so strong, it almost physically assaulted her, causing an involuntary step backwards.

The next reaction was almost as instant as Rose’s large nose was invaded by the scent. Her large nostrils flared as they filled with perfume. She gasped in horror and an itching, tickling sensation invaded her sinuses, she gasped again, more violently this time as the itch became a burn. Unprepared for the sudden exposure, there was little she could do to avert the impending sneezes, which she felt bearing down on her rapidly.

Sheila watched in dismay as her friend teetered on her her heels and on the edge of a tremendous sneeze. Her long nose immediately was already turning crimson, and her extravagant nostrils flared dramatically. there was no mistaking it, Rose was about to begin sneezing her trademark truly massive, wet sneezes.

The coiffured lady watched in obvious confusion at the elegant woman who she had almost knocked over began to pant desperately. Her head tipped back giving her a view right up her huge, flaring nostrils. Only then did it dawn on her what was occurring.

Rose had no time to direct the irrepressible sneezes that were about to barrel out of her, all she could do was give into them in an attempt to rid herself of the source of the terrible tickle.

Her vision was blurred by allergic tears, and she it was all she could do to maintain her balance in those damned shoes. She panted once more in agony, before the first desperate, wet sneeze was ripped from her throat. One part of her was mortified by the situation, the other only registered how glorious it would feel to sneeze out the perfume.

Her panting became more vocal as she prepared to release the first volley of sneezes. he tried in vain to warn the lady, but there was no time.

“I-I-HAH! HAH! Guuunnnahhhhh…HAH! HAH! Suuuhhh-nuuuhhh…watch ouuuuhhhh….IISSHHOOO! IISSSHHHOOO! HA-IISSSHOOOO! IISSHHOOO!”

The lady quickly bustled past her, muttering under her breath, as Rose succumbed to the first round of wet sneezes. Having been bent double at the waist, she straightened clutching at her leaking nose, she looked around searching for Sheila and the safety of the cubicle.

In normal circumstances, she could just about walk in the high heels, but in these conditions she was unable to find her balance and she grasped the wall for support. She was all at sea, and couldn’t begin to coordinate herself to find her way back.

Then, for the second time that afternoon, she felt Sheila’s hand on her arm, guiding her towards sanctuary. Rose again allowed herself to be led.

“I can’t believe that lady.” Sheila said. “People shouldn’t be allowed to go around smelling like that, it’s obnoxious!”

The cloud of perfume that lingered in the enclosed space and immediately she began to feel the next sneezing fit materialising.

“Oh-eh-hehxcuse me…heh…heh…heeehhhh…I’m gonna sneeze again. Heh…heh…so…tickly…it’s the perfume…cah-hah-can’t st-st-stop!”

“Come on hun, let’s get you in here. That nose of yours didn’t stand a chance, come on, sit down, I’ll get your handkerchief.”

Sheila rummaged around for the missing handkerchief while Rose continued to prepare for her next epic fit.

“Heeehhh…heehhh…I ca-can’t sneeze.” She whimpered, her allergies were driven into a frenzy, but now, given the opportunity they stubbornly refused to come out.

“Haaahhh…hahhhh…cuhhh…come ooonnn…HAH! HAH!” Still nothing but the maddening allergic itch, a feeling like a thousand feathers being dragged across her sensitive membranes.

Sheila, triumphantly brandished a fresh handkerchief.

“Ooh you poor thing, those sneezes are so cruel, your poor nose. Do you need some help?”

Rose was sitting, still wearing the cocktail dress, legs splayed in front of her, head inclined backwards so her enormous nose was pointed directly at the ceiling. She nodded, as a trickle of clear liquid ran from both her twitching, cavernous nostrils.

“Please…I really Heeehhhhh…hehhhh…really need to…to…”

Sheila took the corner of the cotton handkerchief and slowly tickled the top of Rose upturned nose. She dragged it gently around the rim of one of her nostrils in a tender action that suddenly struck her as deeply erotic. The effect was instantaneous and dramatic.

Rose pitched forwards in a cacophony of sneezes, amplified by being in such close quarters.

“ESSHOO! ESSHOO! ESSHOO! ESSHH! ESSHH! ESSHH! ISSSHOOO! HA-ISSHOOO! HIIIISSSSHHHH!”

Rose just went on and on, Sheila wasn’t counting, but one sneeze followed another until Rose must have sneezes upwards of forty times in just a couple of minutes.

“HAYYIISSSHOO! HAAAEESSSHOOO! HAAYIISHH! IISSSH! IIISSHH! IASSHOOO! HA-AH-HAAIISSHOOO.”

Slowly, the fit slowed and the sneezes decreased in desperation, until Rose was able to regain control of herself. She was red, breathless and completely soaked. The dress was ruined.

“You know what, honey.” said Sheila, still a little awestruck from the incredible performance. “I think you’re right, that’s probably not the dress for you. Let’s go.”

Still sneezing sporadically, Rose pulled the dress off, leaving it in a wet, crumpled pile on the floor, waiting for some poor salesperson to find it and wonder what on earth had gone on in this dressing room.

Wow! @Random Magic That was fantastic. I loved your description of Rose's large, extremely sensitive nose, and her sneeziness... 😊 And it was lovely to read how her friend Sheila took care of her. 🫠 Great job!

Wow, @Random Magic, that's fantastic, thank you so much! It's an odd situation, though - Sheila using the handkerchief to push poor Rose's nose over the edge - I suspect the sequel might have seen her giving that nose a big blow for her to get her some relief!

Thanks you so much for the feedback - this was a lot of fun to write and it's amazing how the one-shots are the easiest to write! Struggling with the next chapter to a multi-part story and this blew away the writer's block!  

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible story! Love the amount of description that goes into Rose's nose.  It sounds like a work of art!  Sheila is a great friend, who might be more than a friend?  Anyway, I would love to read more from these 2!