Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guy I’m seeing (m)

sneezingfun894

This happened less than an hour ago. I’m seeing this guy, let’s call him S. S is absolutely gorgeous: blond hair, greenish blue eyes, average height. As for his nose, guess I could call it Roman shaped, slightly downturned (sorry for the crappy visuals, English isn’t my first language), kinda wide.

S told me previously he prefers sporting a full beard because he’s insecure about his nose’s size. I find it cute and, as one of us, I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of sneeze such nose would produce.

We have gone on 7 or 8 dates so far and I hadn’t witnessed a sneeze from him yet… until today. 

We were sitting on his couch, talking, when I brought attention to a couple of paintings on his wall. We were talking about them, when all of a sudden he leaned forward and released an “AH-TSHOOEW”. No breath hitch, no warning. He covered it on his elbow. I managed to say “bless you”, but inside I was squirming. 

Hope I get to witness more!

Always an exciting feeling witnessing a romantic interest’s sneeze for the first time. I’m sure you’ll be replaying that moment in your head lol thanks for sharing

What a lovely observation!! Thank you so much for sharing and the description and detail you included. I hope you you get to see more too. Hehe

30 minutes ago, klick22 said:

Always an exciting feeling witnessing a romantic interest’s sneeze for the first time.

100%.