Sneeze Fetish Forum

Specific blessing criteria

peach2218

I know that some of you only bless members of the opposite sex/people you’re attracted to/people you’re in a relationship with, but does anyone have any specific criteria for blessing? 

I used to bless my husband in the first few weeks of our relationship almost 9 years ago, but he never said thank you or acknowledged it in any way, so I felt awkward and stopped saying it. Now that he knows about the fetish I want to try saying it again every once in a while, but I literally chicken out every time. 😅 I’m like “ok, I’ll say it if we’re in the same room together.” Then that doesn’t happen. “Ope, I’ll say it if we’re in the same room and we’re sitting on the couch together. Never mind, I’ll say it if we’re in the same room, on the same couch, and the tv volume is juuuust loud enough to muffle my voice a little bit.” And of course he rarely sneezes, so that opportunity will probably not present itself. 

Perhaps this is one of those things were it just needs to happen once and then it will feel easier? Like forcing yourself in a spur of bravery to just say it and be done with it?? However, if you feel comfortable maybe ask him about it since he knows about your fetish, and talk about it before? Like, okay so this is a part of that and I'd like to start blessing you again, how do you feel about it? Usually things are a lot easier once you have talked discussed it, but I can also understand if that feels very vulnerable and hard!! But maybe I'm also not the best at giving advice in regards to this. I've never really had a problem blessing people but the word in my native language isn't as loaded, and the most fetish content I consume is in English so it's sort of separate for me I think? I tend to bless people a lot, like friends and my partner, I think it's sweet and people are generally happy about it I feel like. I don't really do it to my family though, so I guess I have some of that apprehensiveness with it being so related to snz and not wanting that to be mixed in with family? Idk, really complex probably. But I do completely get that you want to do it to your partner!! I like that a lot, even without mine knowing about the fetish, so I can definitely see it being very nice if they also knows on top of that! :) 

I do. I can't really bless someone more than twice (and even that's a stretch) and when someone isn't a blesser themselves I'm very hesitant. I also need to be either friends with you or it needs to be a situation where I'd come across as rude if I don't say bless you.