Sneeze Fetish Forum

an attractive piece of litter?

launderedlace

I found this small, vintage, handkerchief dropped in the street. To be fair to its previous owner (who was probably slightly annoyed when the loss was discovered) it was quite clean and appeared to have been well looked after. Nevertheless, I washed and ironed it and have done so several times since, inbetween using it to blow my nose

On the other hand, a few days ago I saw another dropped handkerchief that I didn't pick up. It was large and white, a little grubby (possibly mostly from dust in the road), but nevertheless quite stylish: a series of refined white stripes forming its border and a relatively ornate blue embroidered 'V' in one corner. Approaching the same location the next day, I'd decided, after all, that I might pick up the handkerchief. But either someone else had beaten me to it (hopefully!), or it had been disposed of by the street cleansing team 

15 hours ago, ShamanBodyan said:

It looks like you have some slightly clumsy handkerchief users living near you

Fortunately 😂! Although the second example was in a town some distance away -  I'm sure I'm also looking out for such things more than the average person

On 12/15/2023 at 11:17 AM, launderedlace said:

Fortunately 😂! Although the second example was in a town some distance away -  I'm sure I'm also looking out for such things more than the average person

Good luck to you. But I can imagine a woman who suffers from colds/allergies but also loses her handkerchiefs a lot. In this case, it should have a large collection.

23 hours ago, ShamanBodyan said:

Good luck to you. But I can imagine a woman who suffers from colds/allergies but also loses her handkerchiefs a lot. In this case, it should have a large collection.

So now I'm wondering about the largest number of handkerchiefs anyone has ever lost. Maybe there was an incident in the nineteenth century ... a box of elegant handkerchiefs tied to the roof of a stagecoach. The stagecoach hits a rock in the road; the box flies off, hits the road and bursts open. Handkerchiefs are everywhere, with many being carried away on the wind. Some people do their best to catch the fluttering handkerchiefs and return them to their distraught owner ... others secretly hide one or two of the refined handkerchiefs in their pockets and walk off ...

45 minutes ago, launderedlace said:

Тож тепер я думаю про найбільшу кількість носових хусток, яку хтось коли-небудь втрачав. Можливо, був випадок у дев'ятнадцятому столітті ... коробка з витонченими носовими хустками, прив'язана до даху диліжанса. Диліжанс вдаряється об камінь на дорозі; коробка злітає, вдаряється об дорогу і розривається. Скрізь носові хустки, багато з них розноситься вітром. Деякі люди роблять усе можливе, щоб зловити розвіваються носові хустинки та повернути їх засмученому власникові... інші таємно ховають один чи два вишуканих хустинки в кишені та йдуть геть...

Oh, that sounds really good. Just imagine, the owner of the box, suffering from a terrible cold with an incredible amount of sneezing, or allergies

53 minutes ago, ShamanBodyan said:

Oh, that sounds really good. Just imagine, the owner of the box, suffering from a terrible cold with an incredible amount of sneezing, or allergies

Plus some of the people catching the escaped handkerchiefs might find themselves in a dilemma: what would they do with the most beautiful handkerchief they'd ever seen (let alone held) - return it to its rightful owner, or keep it for themselves, possibly as a gift to a loved one?

1 hour ago, launderedlace said:

Plus some of the people catching the escaped handkerchiefs might find themselves in a dilemma: what would they do with the most beautiful handkerchief they'd ever seen (let alone held) - return it to its rightful owner, or keep it for themselves, possibly as a gift to a loved one?

all together it sounds like something more or less like a plot for a story😂