Sneeze Fetish Forum

Learning to Lose Control #female

LearnedNose

One night, I got a call from my old friend Jessica. She was crying and said she was very upset, and she wanted my advice.

She had been cut from the debate team. I felt so sorry for her, but I also understood why. She was a bit of a loose cannon, someone with good ideas but trouble executing them. But as a senior in college, I'm sure it hurt her to not be able to be on the team for the second half of her final year. She didn't have many friends at our school, and the debate team was her primary form of social life.

She described some very concerning thoughts about whether she would have any friends left besides me and a couple other people. I tried to reassure her, but deep down, I knew she was in for a very lonely final semester... that is, unless I stepped up to be a better friend to her than I ever had before.

Jessica was pretty in a sort of girl-next-door way. She had blonde highlights in her brunette hair, a thin but slightly curvy build, and a tasteful habit of adorning herself with the foundation and moderate makeup used by a lot of the other Latinas I knew growing up in East Los Angeles. Her skin was a radiant golden brown, and she took great care of it. Her nose was a bit larger than one would have expected given her small size, but I liked it that way.

I had secretly liked her for a long time, but I always got scared and wanted her to make the first move. She was lonely and a little desperate, and she had been turned down by a few of her romantic prospects before. I didn't think I was her type, so I just hung back and offered to be her friend. She was a good friend to me, and I was a good friend to her. For now, at least, I was happy being a shoulder for her to cry on.

I no longer lived on campus, having graduated the previous year and taken a paralegal job at a local law firm, but our campus wasn't too far away for me to visit. So the next morning, a Saturday, I drove to campus, parked in the visitor lot, and walked up to Jessica's dorm hall.

I texted her that I had arrived. Just a few seconds later, the door to the hall burst open, and she leapt into my arms. She held me as tightly as she could, and for a moment, I almost struggled to breathe. Sensing my startled reaction, she relaxed her grip and pulled back.

"Hey," she said, much more quietly than I would have expected given her enthusiastic greeting. Her eyes were red, and the area around them was puffy. Poor thing. It looked like she had been crying all night. She had still managed to dress nicely, though. Her top was a cut-off blouse with short sleeves, and her skinny jeans fit her perfectly.

"Hey," I responded. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." She didn't sound fully convinced of that, and she saw my disbelief. "Okay, maybe not fully okay."

"You do have friends, Jessica," I said authoritatively. "And I'm here now."

"Thanks for coming," she replied.

"Can we talk through some of what's bothering you?" I asked.

"Okay," she said.

She led me inside the hall and into her dorm room, where she lived alone. I had been in there twice before, once with another friend from the debate team to rehearse a speech and another time to hang out with Jessica before a party. She hadn't redecorated anything since the previous year. I wondered if anyone but her had been in the room since my last visit.

She sat down on her bed near the head and motioned for me to sit toward the opposite end. She began telling me how she felt.

"I just feel so anxious all the time. I felt like the team was coming to get me. They never liked me, and they've always wanted to get rid of me. I just didn't think they'd ever actually do it!"

"I'm so sorry," I said. "Are you willing to see a therapist about your anxiety, or maybe even a psychiatrist?"

"No," she said flatly.

I tried to gently push a bit further. "I've found therapy really helpful, Jessica. I'm an anxious person too. I really think you might want to consider it."

"Maybe," she said, her tone less certain this time. "I just wish there was stuff I could do to calm down without having to talk with anybody else. I feel such a need to be in control."

Then a thought occurred to me. Maybe I could help her in a more... unconventional way.

"You need to get used to not being in control," I said. "I'm not a therapist or a doctor, but I can show you something that might help."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "it's a combination of exercises and herbal remedies to get you to be more accustomed to losing control of your body and surrendering to your nature."

"That sounds a little scary," she said, "but I trust you. I'll try it."

"Okay," I said. "Do exactly what I say."

"Okay," she replied.

I began to narrate the exercises. "First, sit upright. Breathe in, breathe out. Try to take four seconds for each inhale and each exhale. It's okay if you don't get it right away; the point is just to get your body ready."

"Now take off your socks so you feel the floor under your feet." She complied, revealing that she had had a very nice pedicure done recently. Her toenails were a beautiful shade of purple, matching the purple of her fingernails.

"Okay," I said. "Now stand up and jump ten times." She jumped. "Now stick out your arms and make circles around your shoulders." She followed my lead. "Now twist!" I had her do a dance like the twist, but just long enough to loosen up her midsection and hips. "Now shake it out!" She shook her arms and hands and let go of the tension. She already looked more relaxed, but I knew she could use some more help.

I prepared for my favorite part of these exercises. "Lie down on your bed," I said, "but prop yourself up with your pillows." She lied down and propped herself up as I asked. Looking from the end of her bed, I now had a view of the soles of her feet, her bare belly, and, most importantly, her nose.

"Okay," I said. "Now it's time for the herbal treatment. Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes. I got out my vial of chhinkni and put some on my finger.

"When I get to the count of three, I need you to inhale as quickly and deeply as you can. Ready?" She nodded. I moved my finger with the chhinkni on it under her nose. "One, two, THREE!"

She inhaled as sharply as she could, getting all the chhinkni from my finger up deep into her sinuses. I spoke again.

"Open your eyes and get ready to sneeze."

She opened her eyes and looked at me with confusion. "What do you mean-"

But her words were cut short. Suddenly, her breath started hitching, her nose starting twitching, and her eyes began to close.

"heh... heh... HEH... HAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOO!" she sneezed violently, spraying a fine mist over her legs and the tops of her feet. The fit was far from over.

"heh... HAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOO! HAAAAA-CHOOOOO! CHOOO! EH-CHEEEE! CHIUUUUUU! HEH... HEH... HEH-CHOOOOOO!" Her sneezes were unstoppable, and the tops of her feet were now coated in spray. "HAAAA-CHOOO! HAAAA-CHOOO! HAAAA-CHOOO!"

After ten sneezes, the fit died down.

"Wow," she said, looking up at me with a mixture of exhaustion and relief. "That was... a lot."

"How was it?" I asked her.

"Kind of good, actually," she said.

"Great!" I replied. "Let's do some more drills and then another round of treatment."

I had her do more stretches this time, keeping her body limber and helping her get rid of the stress.

"Okay," I said after she was done with those exercises. "Here's the next treatment. Get on the floor, stick your legs straight out in front of you, and grab your feet from the sides."

She followed my instructions.

"Now close your eyes, but this time, after you inhale, I want you to talk about exactly what's happening inside your nose. Okay?"

She nodded.

I put more chhinkni on my finger, put it under her nose, and counted off again: "One, two, THREE!"

She inhaled sharply and opened her eyes.

"H- Oh boy," she said. "It t-tickles my nose a lot. I'm gonna... I'm gonna... the powder's gonna make me sneeze! HAAAA-CHOOOOOO! HAAAAA-CHOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOO! Oh, wow. The powder made me sneeze."

"Keep going," I said, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Okay. Heh... heh... the powder's... gonna... make me... HAAAA-CHOOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOOOO! OH! The powder made me sneeze so hard! And my feet are covered in my spray!"

"Good job," I said. "But I think you have one more set in you. Tell me exactly what's happening."

"I feel a tickle deep in my nose," she said. "It's so desperate and urgent. It needs to come out. I think I have to sneeze. I'm gonna sneeze. I'm gonna sneeze! HA-CHOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOO! HA-CHOOO! HAAAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

She looked up at me with a flicker of knowing. Her eyes locked with mine, she said four words I'll never forget: "You made me sneeze."

Good First Post. The description of her sneezes were wonderful. What shape is Jessica's Nose and Nostrils like? Can she flare them?

Thanks for all the feedback! Here's Part 2! Let me know what you might like to see in Part 3!

Jessica awoke feeling a bit confused. She remembered a little bit about the day before, but for some reason, it was fuzzier than usual. She couldn't quite put her finger on why.

Looking over at her desk, she saw her debate trophies. Right. I got cut from the debate team, she thought to herself. At least that explained why she had the lingering feeling that she was supposed to be upset.

And what else had happened yesterday? The flood of events came back to her. She had had a friend over to console her. She had accepted her friend's offer of some unconventional exercises to help her calm down.

And she had sneezed. She put a finger to her nose, remembering the echoes of the nasal spasms that had rocked her the day before. She remebered initially being taken aback by the ferocity of her sneezes but ultimately enjoying the experience. She normally didn't like losing control, but there was something about it that felt really good when a trusted friend was the one making her sneeze.

It's still the weekend, she thought. Maybe I can get him to come over again.

I had to re-read the text several times to get myself to believe it. But there it was, clear as day: "Can you come over again?"

"Sure thing!" I said once I had calmed down from my initial shock. I got my car keys and went down to the garage to head over to Jessica's dorm.

In my head, I replayed the events of the previous day. I had convinced Jessica to use chhinkni to get practice losing control of her body. And she had given me a great show of her sneezes. But afterward, she had just said an unusually brief goodbye and let me walk out the door.

I was terrified. What if she wanted to talk because she hadn't liked it? What if she was upset with me for trying to help at all? What if she was planning to report me for the unlicensed practice of medicine?

After going over these nightmare scenarios in my head, I realized that I had almost arrived at the campus. Like the day before, I parked in the visitor lot and walked toward Jessica's dorm hall, this time with much more fear than before. I was so sure that things were going to go badly. Boy was I wrong.

When I texted her that I had arrived, I heard Jessica's loud footsteps inside, and then she burst out the door and into my arms.

"Hiiiiii!" she greeted me with even more enthusiasm than she had the day before, giving me a strong hug that left me gasping to recover my breath.

"Do you like my new sandals?" she asked. "I got them so I'd be ready for today's exercises!"

Looking down, I saw that she was wearing small flip-flops that showed off her still-beautiful pedicure. It took me a moment to register what she had just said.

"Oh, you want to do the exercises again today?" I asked.

"Yeah, if that's okay with you!" she replied.

My heart started beating very quickly, and I'm sure I must have blushed a little. If she noticed, she didn't say anything. She just led me once again to her dorm room.

Inside the room, she immediately kicked off her sandals and propped herself up on the bed like before.

"I'm ready!" she said eagerly.

Still barely believing that this was happening, I managed to get a dose of chhinkni onto my finger without spilling. As I approached her, she closed her eyes. I counted off the same way I had the previous day.

"One, two, THREE!"

She inhaled even more sharply than she had the day before. I guess she really wanted it this time. I backed up to get a full view of her upcoming fit.

This time, she didn't start sneezing right away and instead let the urge build up until she couldn't stop it. Looking closer than I had before, I noticed that her nose was a bit larger than would be proportional for her 5-foot-2-inch-tall frame, not in an unattractive way, but enough to make it a very prominent feature of her face. It rose noticeably from the rest of her face and was long enough that it extended almost the full length from her brow to her mouth. As she tilted her head back, I could see particles of chhinkni floating in her cavernous nostrils as her hitching breath pushed and pulled them against her delicate nasal lining.

Finally, she began to make some noise.

"Heh...Heh..."

She put her finger to her nose to try to make the build-up last as long as possible. When she moved her finger away, I could see that her nostrils had flared to nearly twice their usual (and already substantial) size.

Now, the sneezing began in earnest.

"HAAAA-CHOOOOO! HEH-CHOOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOOO!"

"Bless you," I said meekly.

"Th- thanks," she said. "I'm gonna sneeze again! AAAAA-CHOOOO! AAAA-CHIUUUUU! HI-CHIIIIIII! CHEEEEE! AAAA-CHOOOO! HA-HA-HAAAACHOOO!"

I took a tissue from my pocket and wiped the spray off her feet. She pulled out a handkerchief and blew her nose into it. It was purple, just like her nails.

She caught me staring at the handkerchief.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "I got it today when you said you would come over, since I figure I'll be sneezing a lot more often now."

"It's very nice," I managed to squeak out despite how overwhelmed I felt.

"Something doesn't feel right," she said.

Uh-oh, I thought. Here we go. She's never gonna want to do this again.

"I'm too prepared," she said. "It needs to be a surprise, like it was yesterday."

"Okay," I said. "But how will I surprise you when you know I'm here?"

She thought for a moment, then held a finger up as if she'd had an idea.

"HAAAA-CHOOOO! HAAA-CHOO! Hehe, sorry!" she said. "I guess those were still stuck in there."

"But," she continued, "I actually do have an idea. I have to do my online registration at midnight tonight when it opens if I want to get into the classes I want to take next semester. I'm usually asleep way before then. Maybe, instead of setting an alarm clock, I give you my keys and let you wake me up?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Great!" she said. "See you tonight!"

And, with her keys in my hand, I found myself outside her room.

That night, about half an hour before midnight, I used her keys to get into her dorm hall and then unlocked her door. I carefully entered as quietly as possible, and I held the door as it closed behind me to keep the noise from waking her up.

Jessica was as beautiful asleep as she was awake. For some reason, she hadn't gotten under her covers; it was a fairly warm night. Her nightshirt was an old t-shirt that, like her crop-tops, left much of her belly exposed. She wore tight leggings, and her bare feet stood parallel to each other like two knights guarding their queen.

I stood there watching for what felt like only a few seconds. Looking at my watch, however, I found that it had been almost twenty minutes. If Jessica was going to wake up on time to register, I needed to get down to business.

I put some chhinkni on my finger and placed it under her nose. She inhaled, but I saw no reaction. I placed some more chhinkni on my finger and delivered it to her other nostril. This time, her breath hitched, but I still saw no significant reaction. Fearing that I might not be able to accomplish my task, I looked around the room and found a set of plastic utensils with two packets in it: one with salt and the other with pepper.

I took out the pepper packet and poured it out into my hand. I shook up the pepper, puckered my lips, and blew the dust into her nostrils.

Suddenly, her eyes flew open, and it was clear that only one of the three doses I had given her had been necessary. Her nostrils flared, her breathing grew hitchy, and she reared back her head in preparation for a colossal sneezing fit.

"HAAAA-CHOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOO! Hup-CHOOO! HETCHOOO! HETCHIII! ASHOOOO! ESHOOOO!"

"Bless you!" I said, but my blessing was premature. She was just getting started.

"ACHIIII! HASHOOOO! ETCHOOOOO! HAAAASHOOOOO!"

She looked like she might be slowing down, but she was just gearing up for another volley. As the grains of chhinkni and pepper dust irritated her nose, she reared her head back once more.

"HAAAA-SHOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOO! HAAAA-CHOOOO! HAAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOO! ETCHOOOO! CHIIII! HE-CHOOOOO! AAAAAA! AAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

With this last gale-force sneeze, her nostrils were finally clear. I stood there, waiting for her to be angry with me for causing her to have such a massive fit. Instead, she looked at me with affectionate eyes and repeated the phrase that was becoming her mantra: "You made me sneeze."

Really nice :) You have included lots of little details in this story which really help build up the excitement of the coming sneezes. Would definitely read more!