Sneeze Fetish Forum

boyfriend hayfever (m, mostly stifles)

marip0sa

In honour of me and my boyfriend's 6-month anniversary, I thought I'd post these obs from a few days ago because I think they actually made me fall in love with him. Now, since my admission of that to him (the love, not the fetish), I feel slightly guilty because it's not something I feel comfortable telling him about if he ever really pushed to ask what I love most about him, and also it feels like it's not the most kosher thing to love most about a person but anyway, I digress...

So on Sunday we were on our way to the city for brunch, just driving in silence and listening to the radio when suddenly he inhaled sharply and pulled the neck of his hoodie over his face and sneezed a loud "man sneeze" into it. I could then feel him looking at me so I looked over at him and he just said "excuse me", kind of bashfully. Later on the way home after brunch he stifled a neat, "Hah-ngggchht!" into his arm and excused himself softly after. We had some friends over for dinner later and while he was down watching the UFC, I was cleaning up and I heard another stifle but didn't see who it was, then I heard one of my friends say "bless you!" and my boyfriend said "thank you, excuse me" which sounded so cute for some reason. I don't bless him but I like hearing him thank other people when they bless him, and likewise when he blesses other people.

It seemed like he was starting to get a bit sniffly on this day, and it got me so excited for the next day!

So now it's Monday morning and I could already hear him rubbing his nose and sniffling and when he woke up. I told him he was snoring so loudly last night and he scrunched up his face at me and just said “it’s because I’m blocked.” We were going to my family friend's farm and just after we left, he sneezed two stifles which he never ever sneezes doubles. He excused himself after the first one but kind of mumbled another excuse me after the second. Throughout the 2-hour drive to the farm he stifled another 3 times, the fourth time was when we were sitting at the table after lunch, and he said excuse me but no-one blessed him. Once we were on the road again, he leaned to the side and sneezed an uncovered man-sneeze, then another one about 10-15 minutes later, but this one was really loud and I gave a nervous laugh because I could feel him staring at me but I was driving and didn't want to take my eyes off the road (cons of driving!) but then he whined "it's not funny baby, hay-fever is such a shitty feeling" and then I started to feel bad because he was literally scratching vertically on his nose and said "I just want to rip it off, I'm so itchy!"

When we were almost home (by now we'd been to the grocery store and swapped driving so I could stare at him shamelessly), he stifled a sneeze and I didn't think I'd get another double like this morning but when I looked over at him, I saw a perfect face crumple as his eyelids fluttered and his head tossed back before snapping forward with an uncovered stifle and I swear something came flying out of his nose or mouth this time. He also started kind of like, humming, like a "mmmm-ahhh" after each stifle which he doesn't normally do. He also smacked his lips, which I think he did awkwardly as he looked at me and laughed. Oh, and after dinner he stifled another sneeze into his fist, snapping forward towards his lap and excused himself. I don't think I've ever gotten 11 sneezes in one day from him before!

Now it's Tuesday, so two days ago, and we were driving the 9-hour drive back home after our little trip away to my hometown. He sneezed not 10 minutes into leaving, the first was a stifle and the second was a muffled attempted-stifle that turned into a cough and he said "excuse me, gosh!" afterwards. A few minutes later there was another big stifle and he kind of moaned, "my god". Later around midday, I heard a stifle and I turned to look at him hopefully when I saw the same crumpled up, almost surprised looking face from the day before and as  he raised his eyebrows, he brought the collar of his navy linen button-up shirt up over his face to let out a big man sneeze. He stifled another sneeze about half an hour later. Then after dinner, we were talking but I was looking out the window when I heard a stifle mid-conversation and when I looked over, his breath was hitching and I'd just asked a question so he said "hold on, I'm about to sneeze" but then he lost it and scrunched up his face in disappointment.  About an hour later there was one more stifle but then nothing else for the rest of the night.

I've been checking the pollen count avidly but it's substantially lower in the city I live in now than my hometown. I'm just hoping the hot dry summer weather in Australia  means the grass pollen on the trees is still rampant and in the air so that I can have another day like earlier this week because my heart is still racing at how flipping adorable those doubles were ...

Wow 😮

Also, you’re Australian? 🇦🇺 W00t! Me too! (There’s a few of us on the forum.)

I’m from WA but spent many years living in NSW and SA before returning home a few years ago.

I love this for you! I have a huge soft spot for stifled sneezes especially from guys and also shirt sneezes!? It's something about the pure desperation that I love. Great observation!

On 12/15/2023 at 2:20 AM, Lauren said:

Love this obs! You are so lucky :)

omg I know, I feel like I've been waiting my whole life to feel this lucky! believe me, I don't take it for granted!

On 12/15/2023 at 4:17 AM, solitaire-au said:

Wow 😮

Also, you’re Australian? 🇦🇺 W00t! Me too! (There’s a few of us on the forum.)

I’m from WA but spent many years living in NSW and SA before returning home a few years ago.

I am! idk why it feels comforting to know there's other aussies here. I lived my whole life in VIC not knowing it was the allergy capital of the country and now I've been in NSW for the last few years. nice to meet you :)

13 hours ago, pinkypie said:

I love this for you! I have a huge soft spot for stifled sneezes especially from guys and also shirt sneezes!? It's something about the pure desperation that I love. Great observation!

I love your boyfriend obs too! I'll keep posting my obs here if you keep posting yours!