Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teetered on the edge of a sneeze for a bit while inducing…

AceOfSpades

I don’t induce very often, because it often leaves me sniffly and sneezy for hours— and even days sometimes— afterward. I don’t really like it when people notice, cause I don’t talk about my own sneezing that often.

But yesterday, both my roommates were out until very late, so I decided I’d try again, using a square of toilet paper twisted into a point. (I also wondered what would happen if I tried a feather, but I don’t even have any feather pillows on hand, and I don’t feel like it would do much regardless.)

Now, unfortunately, I’m not a very sneezy person usually, and I don’t have a sensitive nose, so often, I have to work for it to tease one out. My right nostril (which has been pierced, which might contribute) is significantly more sensitive than my left, I’ve found, and it’s near impossible to get a sneeze from my left sometimes. So I started with my right.

I got two or three out with my right, all stifled, but then wondered what would happen if I tried my left. Again, nothing for a while… but then I managed to hit the tickliest spot I’ve ever felt.

I was sitting there absolutely astounded that it could tickle that much without producing a sneeze. Since my left is not as sensitive as my right, I didn’t sneeze immediately, and for once, I was able to get myself hanging on the cusp of a sneeze for an extended amount of time. It was to the point where I’d start hitching every time I moved the tissue, but as long as I stopped, the sneeze would, too. I essentially subjected myself to a bit of sneeze torture for a little bit lol, I would slowly twist the thing and it would hit that spot and I would start hitching all over again. 

Buildup is my favorite part of a sneeze, so being able to do this was absolutely heavenly. Never achieved it before and it was absolutely wonderful.

Eventually, it was too much, and I let out an unstifled, uncovered monster of a sneeze (compared to my usual sneezes, anyway). I wasn’t able to get myself hanging on the edge again, but I did manage to get two more unstifled sneezes out before I was done. Overall successful, it was still a bit tickly throughout the night and did cause me to sneeze quite a few times without any prompting, but that was to be expected. 

Lovely time. Hope I can find that spot again.