Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guilty pleasures: books and tv

aggedy_ann

So what are everyone’s guilty pleasures to watch and read?

For me, it’s vampire romance novels (books) and The Masked Singer (tv).    So bummed by the latest episode btw, but no spoilers.   

I am an entire adult and...well... *gestures broadly at all the cartoons I watch*

Sometimes I feel like I should try to train myself to have more sophisticated tastes, but then I realise that's silly and I'm perfectly happy the way things are!

I am so with you on the vampire novels (especially YA) hahaha I think they hold so much nostalgia for me still after all the time I spent reading stuff like that in my teenage years? As for TV series hmmm I watch some bad reality shows sometimes, but I think it's way too fun to watch somebody else's drama and see people making a fool out of themselves on TV 😂

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I am an entire adult and...well... *gestures broadly at all the cartoons I watch*

Sometimes I feel like I should try to train myself to have more sophisticated tastes, but then I realise that's silly and I'm perfectly happy the way things are!

Meh. I'm (sort of) an adult and still I'll throw myself at any new Marvel cartoons.

16 hours ago, webmeistro said:

Meh. I'm (sort of) an adult and still I'll throw myself at any new Marvel cartoons.

I still watch Arthur :watsup:

• 2 months later...

One of my guilty pleasures is watching the Twilight Saga. It's so bad and trashy but I just loved it so much as a teen that I always come back to it. 

On 12/14/2023 at 3:18 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I don't want ANYBODY here ragging on themselves for still liking cartoons
What nobody ever seems to realize is that cartoons are created by adults and wouldn't exist at all if adults didn't like the ideas they came from first

23 hours ago, LastCarpet said:

I don't want ANYBODY here ragging on themselves for still liking cartoons
What nobody ever seems to realize is that cartoons are created by adults and wouldn't exist at all if adults didn't like the ideas they came from first

You make a VERY good point, and it has absolutely been noted. 😊