Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi!

SnzDreams

Hi all!! Had an old account I recently deleted so I could start fresh. I’m waaay more active on Tumblr these days, but I still wanted to have a means of interacting here. Maybe I’ll crosspost some writing here at some point? Idk, we’ll see how things go. 🤷 Nice to be back with a fresh account regardless.

Oh I do hope you cross post your writing, seeing more creative work is always a good thing! Welcome back and here's to fresh starts!

On 12/15/2023 at 4:35 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

Oh I do hope you cross post your writing, seeing more creative work is always a good thing! Welcome back and here's to fresh starts!

Thanks! I figure it will be a good way to get my post numbers up haha

Hello! I think cross-posting is a great idea, it's so easy to miss stuff, especially on Tumblr with the amount of content and blogs over there!

13 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Hello! I think cross-posting is a great idea, it's so easy to miss stuff, especially on Tumblr with the amount of content and blogs over there!

For sure! It’s hard to search for stuff too, especially since a lot of us tag things subtly so they don’t end up in vanilla spaces on Tumblr. Not to mention that their search system is more or less broken half the time LMAO.

On 12/19/2023 at 2:11 AM, SnzDreams said:

For sure! It’s hard to search for stuff too, especially since a lot of us tag things subtly so they don’t end up in vanilla spaces on Tumblr. Not to mention that their search system is more or less broken half the time LMAO.

Hahah yes I agree it's so crap. I find it a lot easier to find stuff here since it's so much more organized, but I also know a lot of people are not over here on the forum at all, and the Tumblr community is so nice (I have found now that I'm starting to get into it a bit more). So yeah, looking forward to that story of yours if you ever end up posting it! ☺️