Sneeze Fetish Forum

Waiting for the first time

Mr Sneezy

Who has waited weeks-months even-for someone to sneeze? A crush, a new lover etc.

When it finally happened, were you excited or disappointed in the result?

One of my lovers, I waited a loonngg time before finding she was a habitual stifler.

Stories anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have one lemme explain.

There's a friend that I met online, and meet only once. We talk on Discord almost every night. In the first year we met, there's one evening I heard, I think an holdback. We were talking and he wasn't answering. Then, he told us he was still muted and apologize. I swear to god, just because of my assumptions, I was obsessed about hearing him sneeze. 

Like, I mute myself and don't sneeze a lot but I leaked my sneeze pretty fast in my opinion. When he heard me for the first time he laughed out of the blue, I then laughed from embarassment. Someone in the group chat did asked why we were laughing. He said : nothing

I knew he had a push to talk or a fast shortcut to mute himself, but it seems that recently he couldn't anymore, I forgot why. 

It

took

freaking

years

TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I really tought I would never heard him sneeze at this point.

It was a double, cough sneeze which I don't really mind since, my default sneeze is the same 🙈

I didn't bless him or said anything, which I normaly do with anyone. Except I was speechless and just agaonizing, I couldn't believe it was real.

Maybe it's a Christmas miracle, who knows ?

Edited by BlessMeAchoo
  • 3 weeks later...

ohh. i waited about several month for my bf to sneeze. it was the first or the second time he came into my house. we sat in my room and he told me “i’m gonna sneeze” and i was like “sneeze then”. i was very calm visually but MY HEART STOPPED. i was like “omg is he really going to sneeze now” while he had a breathy build up. and he did. he covered his mouth with his hand and sneezed two times. the sound was amazing… and you know what. he was sneezing for the rest of the day… i swear he sneezed at least 20 times. i was literally dead…. i don’t know what was the reason maybe dust or my cat. he sneezed everywhere in my room. in every corner. i didn’t slept all the night after that. my head was hurting bad because of all the thoughts… it was very hard day for me, but a lot of pleasure…