Sneeze Fetish Forum

Irritating Tickle (Self, F)

linaevelyn94

Yesterday I had class after work, and while I was driving to school my nose started to tickle. It got to the point where I thought I was going to sneeze, but ultimately died out. Usually I’d try to coax it out if the sun is out but it wasn’t in view. 

Then, towards the end of my class as we were wrapping up, the tickle came back. It took longer to build up this time, and I was in a smaller classroom so I was trying to look away and at the light, but it wasn’t helping, and the tickle went away again. Five minutes hadn't even gone by and it came back, and it was the same process, building up slowly to the point where it feels like I’m going to sneeze, then dying out. 

I left class and went to my boyfriend’s house, and I was in his room, and I heard his mom sneeze. Then now even two minutes later, the tickle in my nose returned again, and built up quick before resulting in three sneezes. The first one was pretty big and I tried to stifle it a bit, which I just have because my boyfriend was standing close to me and didn’t notice (he wasn’t facing me either), but the other two were loud enough that he heard and blessed me. I guess hearing his someone else sneeze was needed!