Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Liveblogging" my need to sneeze

derangest

As I write this I've just finished dusting and cleaning the ventilator system in my bathroom that was so full of dust and dirt that actual chunks of stuff came out of it. I like holding back sneezes, but very little makes me sneeze and I don't have access to Chhinkni where I live. So when I started feeling a tickle while cleaning I immediately started trying to hold back, sniffling and hitching a bit, scrunching up my nose and doing my best to resist the urge to sneeze.

The problem is, after a bit my sneeze just got stuck, it's been a couple of minutes and my nose tickles a lot, it's very annoying but every time I think I'm going to finally sneeze it subsides, then after a couple of seconds it comes back again. I've been stuck in this loop for a while now, hitching and wishing for something to make me sneeze so I can finally be free from this awful tickle. I might go into the kitchen and get some pepper, I usually doesn't tickle enough to make me sneeze, but maybe the extra tickle will push me over the edge?

--

Ok I went to the kitchen and I've got the pepper with me, let's hope it works.

I just sniffed a bit, my eyes are watering and I can feel the tickle filling my nose, it's more constant now instead of in waves, but it's still not enough, I'm gonna sniff some more.

Ah fuck the tickle intensified but now it also burns, my nose is a bit runny and my throat also burns a little.

I'm going to try one last thing, using a q-tip.

fuck fuck just putting the q-tip inside my nose tickles so much, as soon as it touched one of the walls in my nose I started hitching again.

Gonna move it around now, I'll try to write again when I feel I'm about to sneeze but  can't promise i'll make it in time

fuck It tickles so much

I just sneezed three times, I hit a spot where the tickle was so strong that I couldn't have stopped my sneezes even if I wanted to, I started hitching and the hitching was so strong I could barely type, I didn't make it long enough to type more than "I'm gonn" so I just deleted that sentence, sorry about that. The sneezes sounded like "HIITCHOOO!!" so you can imagine the scene better.

It still tickles and burns a bit but it's much better now.

Anyways thanks for reading!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this was such an amazing read. Thank you so much for sharing this experience😍 

Woah, you should make audios like these, talking instead of typing ;) 

(The most belated ever) Bless you!

That was an amazing read. Thank you. 

On 1/14/2024 at 4:38 PM, Roza said:

Woah, you should make audios like these, talking instead of typing ;) 

(The most belated ever) Bless you!

I might do it one day, I gotta get over my embarrassment first XD

18 hours ago, FireFlower3013 said:

That was an amazing read. Thank you. 

Thabk you for reading!

On 1/13/2024 at 8:49 PM, outdagamee said:

Wow this was such an amazing read. Thank you so much for sharing this experience😍 

Thank you so much!!

On 12/17/2023 at 1:44 AM, Vipiyoh said:

Oh my gosh - that must have been intense. Thank you for sharing!

I think I missed this before haha, sorry! And thank you for reading!