Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Sneeze Scenario / Fantasy

Vipiyoh

I was wondering what some of everyone’s  favorite scenarios were. For me, one that gets me every time is somebody inducing someone else’s sneezes - like a partner or something. Idk something about it gives me butterflies every time

Sneezing in situations where the sneezer is desperately embarrassed by their own sneezes and will do almost anything to stop them. The 'sneezing while hiding' scenario is one of my favourites too!

I know this will be a very niche thing ...

... the frantic scramble, knowing a huge wet sneeze is imminent, to find that tucked-away, perfectly laundered, beautiful lace handkerchief ... the hasty shaking out of those crisp folds and the raising of the gorgeous fabric almost, but not quite, to the flaring nostrils ...  the explosive sneeze, the merest glimpse of powerfully propelled droplets, the recoil and shuddering of the exquisitely lovely lace under the impact

This one is hard, I think it varies a little bit. One that always work though is a sickie and a caretaker, where the caretaker holds the sickie and hugs them, catches their sneezes in tissues since they are too tired to do it themselves. Strong, sick and tired sneezes accidentally spraying themselves and the caretaker, dooming the caretaker to also fall sick. It's something about the care and knowing they will get sick and staying close and helping anyways that just does something with me. 

But I'm also a complete sucker for embarrassed sneezing, just like @NoV. It's so incredibly endearing with sneezing followed by a deep blush, or trying to stifle and be quiet but failing and ending up attracting attention anyway!!!

3 hours ago, launderedlace said:

I know this will be a very niche thing ...

... the frantic scramble, knowing a huge wet sneeze is imminent, to find that tucked-away, perfectly laundered, beautiful lace handkerchief ... the hasty shaking out of those crisp folds and the raising of the gorgeous fabric almost, but not quite, to the flaring nostrils ...  the explosive sneeze, the merest glimpse of powerfully propelled droplets, the recoil and shuddering of the exquisitely lovely lace under the impact

Well at least we're two. For me there is also the redness of the nose and the secription of the itchiness.

My three scenarios are holdbacks, sneezing while hiding, and the announced "I'm gonna sneeze" and "don't sneeze" equally.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:24 PM, peach2218 said:

Having my husband sneeze naturally in bed. Came close once. 

Oh wow! You lucky lucky person 😍

On 12/17/2023 at 12:39 AM, Dingle said:

I prefer giant sneezes and sneezing while hiding.

Always great! Thanks for sharing! Sneezing while hiding is one of my favorites too