Sneeze Fetish Forum

My long weekend of nose blowing

Trynasneeze

What started on Thursday and Friday as a mega sore throat quickly spread to my nose and by Friday night I had a definite cold. 

Friday night itself wasn't too bad, I sneezed a few big "HUUHSHOO!!"s, still had a sore throat, and begun to battle quite a wet sniffle. 

Then waking up Saturday morning, my nose was blocked, sore throat was clearing up, and I felt like a snotty mess. Sneeze after sneeze crashed out of my nose, and after a few sprays of decongestant my nose began to drip like crazy. If I wasn't sneezing I was needing to blow my nose, and if I wasn't blowing my nose I was sniffling like crazy. After going through a whole box of tissues I then made my way through two rolls of toilet paper. 

By Sunday morning my nose was still running like mad and I used about eight large hankies taking care of it that day. 

Today I'm not sneezing a lot but this dang nose is still really drippy. I've constantly had a (damp) handkerchief in my pocket and can't go 20 minutes without needing to blow my nose