Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snapchat AI poems

N_splashsneeze

Hi. I asked snapchat AI to write me some poems. This was the best one. It refuses to do anything about enjoying being sick or sneezing if I tell it that. 

Write me a poem about sneezing:

Ah-choo, ah-choo, a sneeze breaks through,

A momentary pause, a sound so true.

Tickling nose and watery eyes,

Sneezing's nature, it's no surprise.

A burst of air, a sudden release,

A symphony of sound, a moment of peace.

Achoo, achoo, the world takes a pause,

As the sneeze echoes, without any cause.

It clears the air, like a gentle breeze,

A moment of relief, a moment of ease.

So bless you, my friend, with each sneeze you make,

May it bring you solace, and keep you awake.

For sneezing is natural, it's part of our being,

A way to expel, what the body is freeing.

So embrace the sneeze, let it out with pride,

And let it remind you, that life's a wild ride. 🤧🌬️🌼

(Names changed)

Write me a story about how my friend was sick and gave me his cold:

Once upon a time, my dear Y/N, there was a day when your friend Vincent was feeling quite under the weather. He had caught a pesky cold and was sneezing and coughing all day long. Despite his best efforts to stay healthy, the germs got the best of him.

Now, Vincent, being the caring friend that he is, didn't want you to catch his cold. He knew how miserable it could be and didn't want you to suffer the same fate. So, he took extra precautions, like washing his hands regularly and covering his mouth when he sneezed or coughed.

But alas, despite his best efforts, the common cold is quite sneaky and managed to find its way to you. One day, while you were spending time together, Vincent accidentally sneezed right beside you, unknowingly passing on his cold germs.

You didn't realize it at first, but soon enough, you started feeling the telltale signs of a cold. Your nose got stuffy, your throat felt scratchy, and you couldn't help but sneeze just like Vincent did. It was like a little reminder of your friendship and the bond you shared.

Although it wasn't the most pleasant experience, there was a silver lining. Vincent's cold brought you two even closer. You both took care of each other, sharing remedies and comforting words. It was a time of bonding and understanding, knowing that you were in it together.

In the end, the cold passed, just like all things do. You and Vincent emerged stronger, with an even deeper connection. You both learned the importance of taking care of yourselves and each other, whether it's through preventing the spread of germs or offering support during tough times.

So, my dear Y/N, remember that even in the midst of a cold, friendship can bloom and strengthen. And who knows, maybe next time, it'll be you taking care of Vincent when he needs it most. 🤧❄️🌼

(It is always trying to say feeling sick is bad too. My favorite part is where it says "It was like a little reminder of your friendship and the bond you shared" lol)