Sneeze Fetish Forum

RE: Serotica page

Klingon

I don't know if this is happened to anyone else but I went earlier to go to Serotica, figuring to read a couple of the stories instead I got a message from Microsoft warning me that Serotica.com has been reported to them for Phishing stuff, I didn't go to the page and thought the rest of you should be warned about it. apparently there's a phishing virus sort of thing that has been reported as being attached to it so be careful! hopefully the owners of the site can get it taken care of without any danger to themselves as well or get an expert to deal with it 

I just went there, and didn’t get any type of message, so either it was nothing, or it’s been resolved (or a typo led to a fake site that was a phishing attempt).

nope still doing it this is the message I keep getting " 

This site has been reported as unsafe

Hosted by sneeze.dreamhosters.com

Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information.

Go back
Phishing sites can impersonate trusted sites to trick you into revealing personal or financial information. Even if it looks and feels trustworthy, the site you are trying to visit could be a phishing site in disguise. By continuing to this site, you might be putting your sensitive information⁠—⁠like passwords, credit card numbers, contact info, or software activation keys⁠—⁠at risk. Learn more

These attacks often use spam emails, advertisements, or redirections from other sites that try to trick you into revealing sensitive information. If in doubt, go back.
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen

I've just checked it in MS Edge on Windows and a Mac and it's loading fine with both http and https

Check Windows Update for any MS Defender and Edge updates 👍