Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cat Allergies at Work

AntheaHolmes

Okay, so I'm at another branch for work today and a friend of mine is working there. The heaters are out and I was cold so she gave me her cardigan...

I know she has a cat but I never sneeze around her and while my cat allergy is not as strong as my dog allergy, my eyes and nose began to itch, the moment I put it on.

I didn't even thought about all the cat hair on the cardigan...my fault! 

So know I'm itchy and have to work....my eyes burn so much and my throat tickling a lot, I have to cough so bad but it's not helping at all. My nose is constantly tickling but I can't sneeze! I rub and scratch it, nothing's helping. My eyes stopped tearing but they are now red and still itchy. 

I never know which cats or dogs I'm allergic to. It's a trial and error and today it's obviously error! 🤧

As always I hope you liked this little self obs, even though it's without any sneezing!

Edited by AntheaHolmes

@kiku Danke. I'm still very itchy in the nose and my throat hurts from all the coughing but now I know that I'm allergic to European Short Hair Cats. 

Have a wonderful evening. 

4 hours ago, Bondi said:

Sounds like those are the bad kinds of allergies. :( :hug:Hope you feel better soon. :)

Thanks so much. Yeah...when a dog is on the train, I never know if I'm going to be allergic or not. Same for cats. But now I know, I'm allergic to my friends/colleagues cat. Sadly. It's cute. 

22 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Thanks so much. Yeah...when a dog is on the train, I never know if I'm going to be allergic or not. Same for cats. But now I know, I'm allergic to my friends/colleagues cat. Sadly. It's cute. 

You don't keep medicine or something on you to help? Like maybe a spray or eydrops in your bag, if you suddenly have allergy attacks like. Hope you're feeling better now.

1 hour ago, Juniebee said:

You don't keep medicine or something on you to help? Like maybe a spray or eydrops in your bag, if you suddenly have allergy attacks like. Hope you're feeling better now.

Hahaha. No. Unfortunately, I'm a very bad equipped allergic person. When spring and summer are in full bloom then yes, but with the pet allergies, I'm pretty bad at preparing. 

3 hours ago, Vipiyoh said:

You poor thing! Hopefully you were able to get some relief? 

The tickle wasn't strong enough to sneeze..it was just lingering in my nose so I decided to induce later at home to get some relief. That helped.