Sneeze Fetish Forum

uncoveredcontagion

It's survival aka hell week for us in retail, service industry & grocery. Swarms of people, which means so many various coughs and sneezes. Co-workers coming in with fevers and sniffles. 

Tonight after work at a friend Christmas party, there was a girl sitting across from me. She sneezed completely uncovered and towards my direction. I guess was far enough to not feel anything but I still was kinda grossed out enough to leave the room. From that, several other had suspect coughs. Later on, the same girl from earlier came into the kitchen to hang. She then began to have a complete sneeze fit. If she was sick, she surely infected us all. And being as she was one of the ones coughing as well, doesn't bode well for my health. I've been doing my best to stay healthy for Christmas. The odds right now are not in my favor. Tbh...

Oh my gosh, that's super annoying. One of my pet peeves is when people sneeze completely uncovered in a crowded setting, especially when they're sick. It's super disrespectful but anyway, I hope you stay healthy!

Thanks, normally I'd be super grossed out. But part of me found it kinda hot lol. She wasn't bad looking, plus not really sure if she was sick or not. But I doubt it was just allergies...

Today I'm back at work and feeling groggy and tired. Not really feeling like I'm started to get sick, but could be. 

It's a symphony of coughs, sneezes and sniffles. From generous customers to co-workers, plenty of germs to go around. One co worker was coughing uncovered, no mask. As I was going on lunch break, another co worker sneezed, luckily she covered it. But her reaction after made me think she was not feeling well. I guess it's just a matter of time for yours truly...

Tbc..