Sneeze Fetish Forum

AntheaHolmes

It's time for a thorough clean before Christmas and while I'm cleaning my bathroom and toilet all these chemical fumes make me cough a lot.Β 

My nose is itching as well but not enough to produce a sneeze. I'm currently taking a break because the fumes are too strong. I don't have a window in my bathroom (a minus) but otherwise I love my flat.Β 

I've always had a strong sensitivity/allergy to scents and smells and over the years it's not getting better. Most products make me sneeze or cough a lot because of their scents. I don't understand why people use air fresheners.... it's hell for me.Β 

Well, time to get back to my cleaning.Β 

Happy Holidays! 🌲

Β 

@AntheaHolmes I was just going to say "Gesundheit", but then I remembered you didn't actually sneeze, so save my blessing for the next time you sneeze. πŸ˜…

Agh, I know what you mean! I hate the fumes of those cleaning products too, especially the vinegar based stuff. :mf_tongue: But it seems to be the most efficient one, so sometimes I do have to use it... Luckily it doesn't make me cough (I wouldn't mind a few nice sneezes), but I think it's really unpleasant to get it into one's airways. And I don't have a window in my bathroom either, although I really like my apartment otherwise! πŸ˜’

I admit I didn't do a big cleaning before Christmas, just a little bit, and I took a nice hot bath. πŸ›€

Frohe Weihnachten! πŸŽ„

2 hours ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes I was just going to say "Gesundheit", but then I remembered you didn't actually sneeze, so save my blessing for the next time you sneeze. πŸ˜…

Agh, I know what you mean! I hate the fumes of those cleaning products too, especially the vinegar based stuff. :mf_tongue: But it seems to be the most efficient one, so sometimes I do have to use it... Luckily it doesn't make me cough (I wouldn't mind a few nice sneezes), but I think it's really unpleasant to get it into one's airways. And I don't have a window in my bathroom either, although I really like my apartment otherwise! πŸ˜’

I admit I didn't do a big cleaning before Christmas, just a little bit, and I took a nice hot bath. πŸ›€

Frohe Weihnachten! πŸŽ„

Much love! ☺️