Sneeze Fetish Forum

Restaurant obs

Sneeze lover

Was at a Korean restaurant yesterday with my cousins along with my sister. We decided we wanted to have fun because it was a Friday night. We went and saw the movie aquaman and then afterwards we went to the Korean restaurant and we had to wait for over 20 minutes until our food was ready. My sister sneezed twice and like a minute or two sneezed a third time again. Our food finally came and while we were eating there was some guy who kept sneezing and they were all really loud powerful sneezes. I’m honestly surprised no one was like “dude stfu” . There was a tickle in my nose for a while but I didn’t sneeze though.

54 minutes ago, _Daisy_ said:

Do your sister's sneezes bother you? I don't have siblings so am curious.

Yes they do. I get grossed out when any family member sneezes just like any other person in the fetish community.

44 minutes ago, Melody said:

Why are you posting a obs about your family member? I'd love to know the thought process here.

Wasn’t really thinking much into it just wanted to share with those who might be into it

Thanks for the obs. I, myself are embarrassed when I sneeze in public like a restaurant but I really enjoyed reading your obs about your sister's sneezes. Bless her! 

16 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Thanks for the obs. I, myself are embarrassed when I sneeze in public like a restaurant but I really enjoyed reading your obs about your sister's sneezes. Bless her! 

I’m glad you enjoyed!! I also enjoy reading all your self obs