Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saving Y.T. Favorites as Private List

kathleenh4656

Is it acceptable to maintain a collection of favorites on my Y.T. channel as "Private, with a secret code for login?"

The small collection of favorite sneezers are listened to and enjoyed in private, with access only by me.

The favorites are aware they are favorite and that I listen privately. A small group of five really good sneezers that I LIKE.

I DO NOT SHARE, TRADE, SELL OR KEEP the collection constant. If anything happens to me like a stay at a hospital, the list will be deleted permanently from my cell.

If this isn't acceptable, I have no problem deleting the list. Again, I am not sharing, trading or selling the private list or videos. I am not that type of person.

Kathleenh4656

16 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Thank you.

17 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Is it acceptable to maintain a collection of favorites on my Y.T. channel as "Private, with a secret code for login?"

The small collection of favorite sneezers are listened to and enjoyed in private, with access only by me.

The favorites are aware they are favorite and that I listen privately. A small group of five really good sneezers that I LIKE.

I DO NOT SHARE, TRADE, SELL OR KEEP the collection constant. If anything happens to me like a stay at a hospital, the list will be deleted permanently from my cell.

If this isn't acceptable, I have no problem deleting the list. Again, I am not sharing, trading or selling the private list or videos. I am not that type of person.

Kathleenh4656

I don't see anything wrong with this at all!  I have a few private lists and stuff on my YouTube channel as well (as well as stuff that I have received from friends that I have spoken with about my fetish over the years!  I will NEVER in a million years trade my personal stuff that I received from them with anyone.  However, I have ZERO problem trading my own recordings with others (yes, shameless plug....lol).  

I applaud you for being one of those GREAT people that will keep a person's private recordings and such private!  When you're able to send/receive message and see profile info, I would like to chat with you more, if you would be interested!

Hello Yep,

Thank you, contact is appreciated, especially this time of year and not really great circumstances at the moment.

My only Son and is family in a nearby state have been passing COVID around, now influenza, and he's down with pneumonia this weekend.

My 40 y/o Son and Daughter in law's phones are turned off, which could mean he's in E.R. again.

I think I need some music to chill with. Nothing I can do at the moment except pray for all of them and calm my nerves. Maybe some chat would help.

kathleenh4656