Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spoke too soon....

Guest Oleander

Guest Oleander

I thought this cold was over. i really did. then i opened my big mouth....

i was IM'ing some friends and i mentioned that i thought my cold was over... very stupid on my part. My nose started to itch. I thought it might just explode, i swear! so, being me, i leaned away from the keyboard and sneezed about 10-12 of my standard "hhuuuhh... Ekschoo!" s. and i've sneezed quite a bit sense then.... me and my big mouth.....

I thought this cold was over. i really did. then i opened my big mouth....

i was IM'ing some friends and i mentioned that i thought my cold was over... very stupid on my part. My nose started to itch. I thought it might just explode, i swear! so, being me, i leaned away from the keyboard and sneezed about 10-12 of my standard "hhuuuhh... Ekschoo!" s. and i've sneezed quite a bit sense then.... me and my big mouth.....

hope your better soon

Blah,

Hope you feel better soon. I can empathize. I had some sort of bronchial thing right around the New Year (which I get every time I go back to work since I work with small children) I got over that and started feeling like crap again on Friday. Quite annoying seeing as I so rarely get sick.

Anyway Feel Better!

sorry.... I didnt notice the age! :lol:

Still.... I hope you made wavs! :lol:

Darlin, if you had noticed the age, you just would have been that much dirtier with your original comment :bleh:

Archived