Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs @ Fun Park (F)

MeasuredMove

Had a good obs today. In the cafeteria at a childrens' fun park. Having some lunch. 

3 young women working at the general service counter, checking-in guests, etc. On the one side was a cute blonde girl, smiley, pretty. In the middle and on the right were two latina girls. The one in the middle was probably ~ 10' away from me, and directly in my field of vision. She had a round face, round features. Definitely cute. A little chubby, but I suspect she wore it well (as latinas tend to). All 3 were early-mid twenties, I would guess. Likely in college. 

Anyway. I suddenly hear an "Esch....esch...esch..esch..esch.esch.esch.esch" 

It was the middle girl. 

I picked up on it after the first sneeze, and, as she was directly in front of me, I didn't "watch"/stare, but was focusing peripherally. Which wasn't easy to do as I was in the middle of having a conversation. She held her hand in a fist close to her nose the whole time. 

During the fit, the blonde girl said bless you a couple of times, was giggling, and then I think asked "are you OK?!?" after the girl was done. After the girl was done, she said "ugh, oh my god," stuff like that, waving her hands around her face. She's probably used to her sneezes causing a scene. 

What I thought was pretty interesting though was that the sneezes tended to accelerate with frequency, rather than the reverse. With multi-sneezers, I've found that the first 2 - 4 seem to be the most rapid, almost on top of each other, with the remaining stragglers sort of progressively decelerating. Like, "Choo,choo,chooo..choo...choo.....choo". This was the reverse. 

That was a lucky catch. 

My fast fits definitely slow down as they go. Though sometimes they end with a few final fast sneezes.