Sneeze Fetish Forum

Troll Land

sneezeagainplease

Troll Land

The last thing I remember, was falling through a dark hole deep within the Earth.  I must have passed out from the fall because the next thing I knew, I was in a strange place.

It was deep underground and dark, with little lanterns for light.  There were tree roots and vines covering the ground.  I was laid on a low laying hammock and covered with a handmade blanket.  Next to me, a troll like woman sat in a rocking chair, knitting.  She had greenish skin and was short and stumpy.  As she knitted, snot oozed from her nose and dripped onto the project she was working on.  She snorted and blew more green ooze out and flung it to the ground with her fingers, like one might fling off a bug.  

She saw my eyes were open and stood up.  She started to inspect me with her eyes. Her large and stumpy hands felt my skin.  As she looked me over, she continued to snort green snot out of her flared nostrils.  They widened and I feared she was going to sneeze.  Her eyes closed and her head tilted back. She was going to sneeze.  I braced myself as she was standing right over me.  “ARRGGGGHHHHEEESHHH!”  The green mucus flung out of her nose and onto the blanket that covered me.  Oh, she was going in for another sneeze.  “AAARRRRGGHHEEESSHHH!”  That time the mucus sprayed my face and dangling down her nose, threatening to fall.  The troll bent over and blew her nose, allowing the mucus to fall to the ground.  She stood up and snorted and her nose dripped thick snot.  Poor thing sounded like she had a cold.  “Bless you?” I managed to say.  “Argghh got myself a cold here.” The troll said.   

The troll then rubbed something on the lump on the back of my head. She seemed to be trying to help me and take care of me.  She treated me with the utmost gentleness.  

Troll number 2 came in with a tray of food.  He also oozed colored mucus out of his nose.  I wondered if these creatures with just very snotty beings.  “Here you go. Hungry, eh?” the creature said with a snort.  He placed the tray on a little tree stump next to my hammock.  “Oh dear.  ARSHEEEGGGSHEW!”  He sneezed and, like the first troll, the mucus came flying out of his nose and landed on the floor.  “Bless you.”  I said to the poor little sneezy troll.  “Seems I got myself a good cold here. ARRGHHHSHOOO!  Going around, I tell you.” He blew his nose onto the floor, creating a pile of green mucus, but then covered it up with some leaves.  

These were the sneeziest and snottiest creatures I have ever met. I feared that they would give me this nasty cold that all of them seemed to have.  None of them covered their sneezes and all of them were ultra sick here.  

That night, we sat around the fire, ate soup and sang songs.  There were about 20 trolls around the circle with me.  I shivered a bit, even though the fire was warm.  An older troll came and wrapped a blanket around me and gave me a cup of warm liquid.  I sipped the herbal liquid. Still, my body shivered. I feared I was catching this troll cold.

The trolls were still sneezing and snotting away, but I was lucky enough to have just a slight runny nose and a bit of a cough.  

There was a purple troll with long silver hair that took a real liking to me. She sat with me all day long, making sure I was well taken care of. I think maybe she had a crush on me.  

She was cute, but wow was she sneezy.  She was just catching everyone else’s colds and she sneezed all day.  “HAHCHEEEKSU!  She sneezed and the mucus just dripped down her face. I lost count of her sneezes, but she had definitely sneezed for a few hours and over 100 times.  “Bless you.” I said.  But, she couldn’t answer because she was in the middle of another sneeze.  “HHHHHHUUHHHHCHEEEKSIOU!”  The green mucus just kept spewing out of her irritated nostrils.  The poor purple troll looked exhausted and droopy.  I motioned for her to lie down next to me on the hammock and she laid her head on my shoulder.  Snot snorted out of her nose onto my shirt, but that was ok. She couldn’t help it she had such a bad cold.  I used my hand to wipe off her face and then wiped my hand on a leaf.  

“Poor thing. You are burning up.” I said.  But, Purple couldn’t speak because she was in the midst of another sneeze. “HuuHHHHCHEEKSOO!”  I rubbed her back and tried to make her feel better.  

The steady sneezing went on for what seemed like hours or until, at some point, we both fell asleep.

I woke up covered in mucus and Purple woke up in a fit of rapid sneezing.  “HUHCHEEKSOO! AHCHEEKSU! CHEESOO! CHEEESOO! HAKCHEES! HUH HUHHCHEEKSOOO!”  Her Purple skin was a a pale lavender. Her pretty fur was coated with yellow mucus and she even oozed liquid from her eyes.  

An older woman came over with a bucket of warm soapy water and washed Purple up. She then washed me up and dressed us both in clean clothing.  

That night, the older woman washed Purple off throughout the night and kept her mucus covered face clean.  

Thank goodness, Purple was much better by the morning and had her color back.  She woke up with a few sneezes and coughs, but it was an improvement from the day before.  I saw the women had moved on and was tending to three other sneezy trolls, all feverish, with deep coughs.  

Feeling better myself, I began to wonder how I was going to get back home.  

• 5 weeks later...

As fascinated as I was with this world, I wanted to go home.  It was a long journey back, I was told, and through dense and forested areas. I had somehow slipped through a portal on the way in, but the way out was not as easy as the way in.

So the journey began, with my troll navigator at my side.  Mustard was a yellow troll, short and stumpy like the rest of them.  Mustard snorted oozing yellow discharge as he breathed heavily through is nose.  I feared that he had a cold, but remembered that trolls were also snotty creatures.  My thoughts were interrupted by his sneeze.  "ARRRSHHHHHH!"  Mustard sneezed and the snot flung from his nose as he swung his head to rid it of the dangling mucus.  He was not distracted by his sneeze and kept going.  

We walked for hours. It was getting dark outside and I was shivering from the cold.  Mustard stopped and started to make a fire.  The snot gurgled out of his nose as he busied himself with setting up our campsite.  "ARRRGGGGSHEW!" "Bless you!" I said to him, after his ferocious sneeze.  "Thank you." He said, continued to warm up our dinner.

He had to be catching a cold, I thought to myself. His nose was red and chapped, his eyes watered and he oozed snot out of his irritated nose. He only had sneezed a few times, but each sneeze was so forceful, that I had to brace myself.  My thoughts took me away and his sneeze made me jump.  "ARRRGGGGSHEW!"  "Sorry, just a sneeze." he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.  "Are you getting sick?" I asked.  "Oh, just a little cold dear. Nothing to worry about!" He said.  

I hoped it was just a "little cold" and I also hoped I didn't catch this mess of a cold.  But my thoughts faded as I ate my dinner and then fell into a much needed deep sleep.  I was surprised I could sleep with Mustard's loud cold snoring and snorting, but I did.

We woke up bright and early to continue on our long journey back home.  Mustard packed up camp, gurgling mucus as he worked.  "KISHHHHHHH!" Mustard blew his oozing mucus filled nose on the ground below us as we started to take steps towards home.  "HAHHHHHARGSHOOOO!"  The sneeze made the mucus dangle from Mustard's large nose and he wiped it with his sleeve.  "Bless you." I said.  "HUH ARshOOOOO!"  The second sneeze just shot more snot from poor mustard's nose, flinging it on his shirt.  He shook his head to rid himself of the mucus.  "Bless you." I said again.  "Thank you. Just a little cold." Mustard assured me.

Mustard gurgled when her breathed and his chest rattled when he coughed. He grew worse as the hours passed.  

Finally, the sun began to set and we stopped to set up camp.  After eating some food we brought with us, we both fell into a deep sleep.  

Morning came, but Mustard didn't sound any better. He coughed and sneezed and snorted mucus as we made our way towards my home.  Poor guy looked miserable, but he insisted this was just a "little cold".  

We stopped well before dusk when our feet could not walk any further.  I had begun to come down with Mustard's cold and my head was throbbing with congestion.  My nose dripped and my throat was on fire.  I laid down and Mustard covered me up.  I fell asleep without even eating dinner.  

I hoped we would both make it on this long journey.