Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caught a massive cold!

Double G

I’ve caught a huge cold from somewhere - again - and I cannot stop sneezing! 

Yesterday my sneezes were very strong and wet, like “huh…ha tssschh! Ah-TSSSSCH! HUH-TSSCHHH!” 

Today I’m sneezing very big, very congested sneezes in fits, like “heh…heh UHCHH! UH-CHHH! HHNNNCCHH! 

I have my usual frustrating feeling of sneezing huge sneezes, while still not being able to sneeze as hard as I need to (today that would be really, really hard!) to get rid of the tickle, because I’m so congested. 

So I went to get some chhinkni so I could relieve the congestion, only to find I had run out!! 

So now I need to sneeze so badly - but also I can’t stop sneezing! Send he…help…UHCHHHHH!  

2 hours ago, Double G said:

I’ve caught a huge cold from somewhere - again - and I cannot stop sneezing! 

Yesterday my sneezes were very strong and wet, like “huh…ha tssschh! Ah-TSSSSCH! HUH-TSSCHHH!” 

Today I’m sneezing very big, very congested sneezes in fits, like “heh…heh UHCHH! UH-CHHH! HHNNNCCHH! 

I have my usual frustrating feeling of sneezing huge sneezes, while still not being able to sneeze as hard as I need to (today that would be really, really hard!) to get rid of the tickle, because I’m so congested. 

So I went to get some chhinkni so I could relieve the congestion, only to find I had run out!! 

So now I need to sneeze so badly - but also I can’t stop sneezing! Send he…help…UHCHHHHH!  

Bless you! Get lots of rest and personally I find spicy food helps with a cold (although that might exacerbate the sneezing lol). Thank you for sharing this with us! 

I’ve never come across this phenomenon of not being able to sneeze as hard as needed due to congestion? That sounds extremely frustrating. 

I would be really curious to know how many times roughly you sneeze in a row at the moment?

Regardless, get well soon, I hope you’re not back at work yet and have plenty of time to vegetate on the sofa. 

3 hours ago, Lookatthelight said:

Bless you! Get lots of rest and personally I find spicy food helps with a cold (although that might exacerbate the sneezing lol). Thank you for sharing this with us! 

I’ve never come across this phenomenon of not being able to sneeze as hard as needed due to congestion? That sounds extremely frustrating. 

I would be really curious to know how many times roughly you sneeze in a row at the moment?

Regardless, get well soon, I hope you’re not back at work yet and have plenty of time to vegetate on the sofa. 

Thank you! 
It’s hard to describe the feeling - it’s not so much that the congestion is stopping me from sneezing (though I’ve had that before) more that I really, really need to sneeze, but I can’t make a big enough sneeze to feel relief. Which is why I use chhinkni, because it makes me sneeze so hard. 
I sneeze in fits even when I have a cold - at the moment about 10-15 at a time, with maybe 10-30 seconds in between sneezes. Then maybe a couple random ones for the rest of the time - I usually sneeze at least 2-3 times whenever I sneeze. It’s really rare for me to just sneeze once. 

4 hours ago, Bondi said:

Bless you. Hope you feel better soon. :( Sorry it seems you keep getting sick a lot. :hug:

Thank you!! I know, my last cold was only at the start of November - apparently I have no immune system this winter! At least it waited until this side of Christmas. And there are worse ways to ring in the New Year than with a serenade of sneezes 🤣🤣🤣

(I mean, the bubbles in champagne make me sneeze anyway, so there probably won’t be that much difference 🥂🍾🤧

I think we should all respect Double G’s decision not to post videos, I myself miss them as much as the next person but as a community, let’s not ask her about this anymore, we want to respect her boundaries, I’m sure that if she ever decides to post them again we will be the first to know :)

Bless you lots. Hope that you have lots of tissues or hankies for your nose and that you get well soon

21 hours ago, Double G said:

Thank you! 
It’s hard to describe the feeling - it’s not so much that the congestion is stopping me from sneezing (though I’ve had that before) more that I really, really need to sneeze, but I can’t make a big enough sneeze to feel relief. Which is why I use chhinkni, because it makes me sneeze so hard. 
I sneeze in fits even when I have a cold - at the moment about 10-15 at a time, with maybe 10-30 seconds in between sneezes. Then maybe a couple random ones for the rest of the time - I usually sneeze at least 2-3 times whenever I sneeze. It’s really rare for me to just sneeze once. 

Oh so that kind of results in a lingering feeling of still needing to sneeze after having sneezed / in between fits? Crikey that does sound frustrating. Maybe try using a covid test, they always make me sneeze! Plus that way you can also check if it’s covid as I know that’s doing the rounds atm. Get well soon :)

On 12/29/2023 at 10:38 PM, Lookatthelight said:

Oh so that kind of results in a lingering feeling of still needing to sneeze after having sneezed / in between fits? Crikey that does sound frustrating. Maybe try using a covid test, they always make me sneeze! Plus that way you can also check if it’s covid as I know that’s doing the rounds atm. Get well soon :)

I thought of a good example - it’s like that thing at funfairs where you have to hit the base with a mallet, and the weight goes up to ring the bell. The bell represents how forceful my sneeze would need to be to provide relief - but I can’t hit the weight hard enough, so the bell doesn’t ring (I still sneeze, but not hard enough). That’s pretty much how it feels 🤣🤣🤣

Inducing with a clothing tag is my next best thing to chhinkni - I did that this time and managed some fairly strong sneezes. I’ve ordered more chhinkni too, for next time (as I seem to be catching a cold every couple of months now!) 

On 12/29/2023 at 3:29 AM, Coolio said:

Bless you, get well soon. For me taking a really deep breath in before I sneeze leads to a much bigger release

Thank you!

If my nose is really tickly I tend to take a really big breathe and then kind of freeze before the sneeze comes. My girlfriend says it reminds her of  sneezing whales in ???  Disney cartoons? 
The ones that are like HUUUUUH, HUUUUUH….HUUUUUUUUUUUUH (agonising pause)….HUSCHHOOOOOOOOO!! 🤣

She’s about the only person I can sneeze like that around, though, because I’m so self conscious. 🤧🤧🤧

On 12/29/2023 at 9:58 PM, Hankyrick said:

Bless you lots. Hope that you have lots of tissues or hankies for your nose and that you get well soon

Thank you so much! I had a couple of days of very powerful wet sneezes, but I’m a lot better now. 🤧

On 12/29/2023 at 6:33 PM, TheSneezeGirl said:

Feel better soon!! Oh how I miss your YouTube!

Thank you so much! I miss it too, getting feedback from people was so lovely. 🤧❤️

On 12/29/2023 at 8:12 PM, Lookatthelight said:

I think we should all respect Double G’s decision not to post videos, I myself miss them as much as the next person but as a community, let’s not ask her about this anymore, we want to respect her boundaries, I’m sure that if she ever decides to post them again we will be the first to know :)

You’re very kind to stand up for me, and as you know I always hated being pressured/asked repeatedly to do things I wasn’t comfortable with on my channel. I don’t mind people here just saying they miss me though ❤️

And yes, you shall be the first to know! 😊

9 hours ago, Double G said:

Thank you so much! I miss it too, getting feedback from people was so lovely. 🤧❤️

I wasn’t trying to pressure you or anything, I totally understand your decision!

31 minutes ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

I wasn’t trying to pressure you or anything, I totally understand your decision!

I’m sorry for suggesting this, my bad! 🙏 

10 hours ago, Double G said:

You’re very kind to stand up for me, and as you know I always hated being pressured/asked repeatedly to do things I wasn’t comfortable with on my channel. I don’t mind people here just saying they miss me though ❤️

And yes, you shall be the first to know! 😊

Thank you and ah ok great to hear, my bad! I apologise for misinterpreting things, I swear I have zero chill lol 🙏 

6 minutes ago, Lookatthelight said:

I’m sorry for suggesting this, my bad! 🙏 

It’s cool. I was just stating that I miss her channel (which I do) but I completely understand her decision!

1 hour ago, Lookatthelight said:

Thank you and ah ok great to hear, my bad! I apologise for misinterpreting things, I swear I have zero chill lol 🙏 

No worries! Zero chill is not a bad thing! ❤️❤️❤️

13 hours ago, Double G said:

Thank you!

If my nose is really tickly I tend to take a really big breathe and then kind of freeze before the sneeze comes. My girlfriend says it reminds her of  sneezing whales in ???  Disney cartoons? 
The ones that are like HUUUUUH, HUUUUUH….HUUUUUUUUUUUUH (agonising pause)….HUSCHHOOOOOOOOO!! 🤣

She’s about the only person I can sneeze like that around, though, because I’m so self conscious. 🤧🤧🤧

It think it could be a matter of timing it just right. when the sneeze is imminent. When the tickle is at the max