Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing patterns

TheSneezeGirl

I find it so fascinating how some people have certain sneezing patterns. I have a friend who always does between 8-12 at a time. Another friend who always does 5 little sneezes and then one big one. Someone else I work with always does 4 sneezes, someone else at work always does 2. It’s interesting. So my question is, how many do you do? Does it ever change, depending on allergies or sickness?

Usually I sneeze only once. If I'm getting sick, I'll have two in a row and they are not enjoyable; sometimes harsh. I thought inducing a little would help. I'm still experimenting 😃

I tend to sneeze in singles - unless I have a cold and then it can be a slow sequence of singles (if that makes sense).

I wonder if women are more likely to sneeze in multiples, and men are more likely to be the "one very big sneeze, and that's it" type? Perhaps I only think that because I tend to notice female sneezes more.

I'm a single sneezer too. Occasionally if I'm getting sick I may have two in a row, rarely more than that.

If I'm sick and trying to record frequent sneezes, I can't because they stop happening. I'm not sure why that happens.

If I feel a sneeze coming, sometimes I can't get the phone's recorder app to open fast enough.

Single, sadly.  Very occasionally a double.

My husband almost always 3.  Lately, it's been 2 and then hitching with a sneeze that doesn't fully come out.  

I don't have a set snz pattern bc it honestly changes all the time but I find people with patterns that never deviate so interesting and cute.

As a child/teenager/young adult, I always, without fail, sneezed 5 times. Since my early 20s until my 40s I would generally sneeze 4 times, with an attempted 5th one that would false start a few times before it would give up.  Now in the past couple of years I will always sneeze 3 times, and occasionally a 4th, but more often just multiple false starts.  When I have a cold I will sometimes hit the golden 5 again, but it's rare now.  I thought we were meant to get sneezier as we got older!

58 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I thought we were meant to get sneezier as we got older!

I definitely am. :lol: 

I used to always sneeze twice in a row until I was around 10, then it was usually just singles. I've had a few natural sneezing fits from really bad colds, but usually it's all singles, either just the one or several singles spaced out, but not really counting it as a fit. I still sneeze way more often now, though. And it's nearly impossible for me to stifle too, and I used to be really good at that. No idea what happened, but oh well. As long as my mental block works in public, I guess. :lol: