Sneeze Fetish Forum

My fiancé’s sneezy sickness

BelieveInRollins

Boy do I have a story for you guys. SO, my fiancé B (white, 6ft 1, skinny but built, long dirty blonde hair and short ginger beard) felt sick last Friday but it was like just a feeling of not feeling good and then just achy Saturday. So thought he was just getting his normal seasonal cold because all of Sunday morning he was sneezing so much. Legit started Sunday at like 3am..he legit couldn’t go an hour without sneezing. So I kind of got a bit of crappy sleep that night because he kept scaring me awake when he sneezed lol 

Legit if I’m sleeping and he sneezes he knows most of the time it wakes me up and I legit slowly turn over just to stare at him. He knows about my fetish so he just smiles and blows a kiss at me. It’s cute lol anyway yeah that entire day he went through like a box and a half of tissues. His non sick sneezes are a little messy but in public he does a pinched nose stifle because he knows how messy they get which is also really hot for me haha but if he’s sick his sneezes are SO MESSY. So he always has to sneeze into a tissue or snot would be everywhere (not my thing but meh) of course I was in my glory and couldn’t take my eyes off him and he knew that 😂 

So thankfully that day he was off from work and wasn’t going back until Wednesday anyway. So Sunday night he got onto Xbox to play online with his friends. His voice was so stuffy I was like holy shit this is so hot 😂 yeah he kept sneezing through all of that and I just watched as I knew he was gonna sneeze next since he breath starts to hitch sometimes followed by a false start and then the real sneeze afterwards. UGGGGGH I loved it. He was like that for all of Christmas Eve. Christmas Day the sneezing was basically gone but he was just stuffy and a little drippy. 

So the day after Christmas he’s pretty much over the sinus stuff but then we’re having dinner and he just is like “uh hey love…I can’t taste anything.” I’m like SHIT SHIT SHIT. And immediately get a Covid test. Sure enough he is positive for it. I have never heard of someone sneezing so much for Covid so I thought that was unusual but hey I can’t really complain. Also bonus: when he takes a Covid test he always ends up sneezing from the q tip thing you have to put up your nose so when he did it that day I was literally like staring at him watching it all unfold all giddy. He had a fit of 4 wet sneezes immediately after he took the q tip out of the first nostril but was fine for the other nostril since he like concentrated enough to not sneeze lol 

He ended up getting the rest of the house sick with Covid since he didn’t know it was Covid and not just a cold/sinus infection. I just had it last month so I should be good so I’m the lone survivor right now lmfao. But I’ve had it three times once a year since 2021 and how my fiancé didn’t catch it from me I’ll never know yet he just suddenly got Covid on his own lol  

But yeah as much as I feel bad he has Covid right now, I’m thankful that it got him extremely sneezy. Like I don’t even think I’ve seen him sneeze that much for a cold so this was great for me. He’s doing better though!! Just some aches and fatigue so he’s been sleeping most of the day. and he knows I’ve been enjoying myself too that I’m Surprised that he’s been up for…well sexy time lol  

Sooo yeah that’s my story. Sorry I can’t spell out sneezes I can only describe them which I feel like I suck at anyway lol thanks for reading!!

On 12/28/2023 at 8:20 PM, BelieveInRollins said:

I legit slowly turn over just to stare at him. He knows about my fetish so he just smiles and blows a kiss at me.

Adooooorable! Sorry to hear about all the sickies over there, but happy for you living your best fetish life with your partner in on it 🤓

• 2 weeks later...

That was such a dreamy description of your fiancé’s sneezes!