Sneeze Fetish Forum

anyone wanna see these? (Fanfics)

Selkie

Okay so I kinda wanna write for little “niche” shows, Im saying niche in terms of shows I w seen written for (or often) on here before. Would anyone be interested in any of these, I’ll put some pairings, they’ll either be f/f or platonic?

Or similarly if anyone else has f/f pairings from shows and they wanna see rep, comment em and I’lll see if I know them :))

Suits

• Rachel Zane
  • Donna Paulson 

OITNB

• Alex Vause/Piper Chapman (F/F)
  • Nikki with ^ (Platonic)

IZombie

• Liv Moore
  • Peyton Charles

Ohhhh my. Just saw this post now and I'm glad I did. As someone who actually wrote a story about Piper and Alex from OITNB sharing a cold, I'd definitely love to see someone else take a crack at that. I also think an Izombie fic could be really interesting. Maybe something about a cold passed between Liv and Peyton and how the whole zombie/not zombie thing going on in the series affects it.

3 hours ago, Likesn said:

As someone who actually wrote a story about Piper and Alex from OITNB sharing a cold

Oooh you did? Is that on here, I don’t believe I’d read it if so! I’d love to check it out ;D but yeah I’ll definitely look into one getting writer, Alex is drop dead gorgeous and I need to see her all cute n sniffly

3 hours ago, Likesn said:

Maybe something about a cold passed between Liv and Peyton

Again! I’d absolutely love to see this too! I’ve got some free time tonight so I’ll take a jab at starting one of em ;D 

9 hours ago, Selkie said:

Is that on here

Yep, it's here. Look for "Late Bloomers" in the fanfiction section if you're interested.

9 hours ago, Selkie said:

I’ve got some free time tonight so I’ll take a jab at starting one of em ;D

Yay! 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Likesn said:

Yep, it's here. Look for "Late Bloomers" in the fanfiction section if you're interested.

I cant seem to find it, any chance you could send me the link? :} 

Edited by Selkie
spelling error :P
4 minutes ago, Selkie said:

I cant seen to find it, any chance you could send me the link? :} 

Strange I couldn't find it with the forum search. Luckily, Google came through:

Wow... just realized this story is from 10 years ago ffs... It's so early in my writing "career" on the forum that the text is still written in large chunks 😅

On 1/5/2024 at 8:48 PM, Likesn said:

As someone who actually wrote a story about Piper and Alex from OITNB sharing a cold, I'd definitely love to see someone else take a crack at that

I got the first part done!

• 3 weeks later...