Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Countdown

kiku

“HaaaaAAASSSHHHOOH!... HaaaaEEEESSSHHHaagh!... Hyagh… haaaAARRRSSSHHHHOOH!”

“Ooohh, bless you!” Loulou hurried down the stairs to find her tall, dark haired, good looking husband, Neil, standing in the middle of the living room, holding a handful of tissues to his big, bright red nose. “What have you been doing, honey? – Oh!” She rushed up to him, smiling radiantly. “You’ve done all the cleaning, I see! – Oh, bless you again!” she added when another violent sneeze burst out of Neil’s nose, followed by another one, and another one.

“Ugh…” Sniffling, he pressed the tissue wad to his nose. “After all, it’s New Year’s Eve… I didn’t want to bring all the dust from the old year into the new one… *sniff*!” His face contorted again, and his sizable nostrils flared widely. “Heghhh… haaaahhh…”

“Ooooh!” Loulou turned around quickly to snatch a fresh handful of tissues from the box on the coffee table. Her long blonde hair whirled through the air with the movement. “Here you go, honey!” She cupped his large nose in the tissues just at the right second – his nose fired off a volley of fierce, snorting sneezes: “HaaaEEESSSHHOOOH!... HaaaYYYEEESSHHHOOagh!... AAAEEESSHHHHaaghh!... AaaAAARRRSSHHHHOOagh! Heghhh---heeYYYEEESSSHHHOOagh!”

“Gosh…” Loulou breathed, nestling close to her sneezy man as her hand kept holding the tissue wad to his exploding nose. “You shouldn’t – Bless you! – you shouldn’t have done that, sweetheart. You’re so – bless you! – you’re so allergic to dust! You should have let me do it.”

Shaking his head, Neil wiggled his nose, sniffling again. His short dark brown hair stood up in all directions. “You’re always working so much, Loulou, sweetie. I wanted to mahhh… make myself usefuuuhhh… haaaaAAASSSHHHHaagh!... EEEYYYEEESSSHHHAAAH!”

“Bless you! – Blow your nose, honey!”

He did, and Loulou disposed of the used tissues. “Well… I know of a better way to make yourself useful!” she smiled, her heart pounding. “But… unfortunately… our guests will arrive soon…”

He smiled, pulling her closer to himself. “You look fantastic, baby. Everybody will envy me… for haahhh… having such a beauuuuhhh…” His nose twitched, and his breath got hitchy.

“Oh, honey!” Her finger went under his nose, pressing gently up against his quivering nostrils. “Your poor nose! It won’t stop tickling, hmmm?... I think it needs a break now!” She began rubbing his tickly nose, moving her soothing fingertips along the high bridge of his nose as it kept twitching and wiggling. She felt his shaky breath brush her fingertips as she softly massaged his widely flaring nostrils.

“There you go, sweetheart!” she breathed as her subtle fingers gently pressed her man’s itchy nose, feeling his hardened nostrils twitch and flare under her touch.

“Aaghhh *sniff*… it feeehh… feels so goohhd…” he breathed, but the sound of his voice, his hitchy breath, and his expression told her unmistakably the tickle was still raging inside his nose. “Haaahhhh… hyaahhh… eeaahhhh…!” She gently pinched his nostrils shut and rubbed them more strongly, massaging them in rhythmical circular motions, until finally the urge to sneeze eased off.

Sniffling lightly and wiggling his nose, he exhaled in relief.

“Thank you, my love.” They shared a kiss full of passion.

One hour later, their guests arrived. It was a small group of friends, men and women, from their neighborhood as well as their workplaces. “Hi!” Loulou smiled happily when she hugged her best friend, Michelle.

“Hi, Loulou! – Oh, don’t come too close… I’ve got a cold!” The curvy brunette with a long mane of curly hair returned her smile and rubbed her well-shaped, prominent nose that was slightly red.

“Oh, honey, are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah, no problem! I’m feeling great, no fever or anything – it’s just my nose! I hope I won’t infect anybody heehhh… herehhhh… Agh, where are my tissues… heghh…” Slightly panicking, Michelle rummaged through her purse.

“Here you are, dear!” Loulou hurried to pass her friend one of the many boxes of tissues she always had ready.

“HeeeIIIIISSSSHHHEEW!” Michelle sneezed fiercely into a handful of tissues she had pulled out of the box just in time. “HehIIISSHHOOOOH!...
Haghhh… haaaaEEESSSSHHHOOH! YEEEESSSHHOOH”

“Wow, bless you!”

“Thangks!” Michelle sighed, blowing her nose. “Agh, I really shouldn’t have gone to work by bike yesterday! Not with that weather forecast!” she sniffled, dabbing the tissue wad to her red-rimmed nostrils. “It started pouring, I got drenched immediately, and the wind was so icy, I caught ahh… aaaahhhh…” Her impressive nostrils flared widely, and her face scrunched up. “Haaahhh… aaaEEESSHHEEW!... EEYYYAASSHHUH!... AaaaAAAASSSHHHOOah!”

“Bless you, dear! – Oh yeah, you caught a really bad cold, I can see that!” Loulou said sympathetically, stroking her friend’s arm. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to some people…”

“Haahhhh---haaaIISSSHHOOOH!” Michelle was already shaken by the next sneezing bout. “HeeYYEESSHHOOagh!... AaahhhhAAASSHHooh!... YYYYEEESSHHOOagh! Heh… hennnNNNEEESSHHooh!... GGHHHEEESSHHHeeww! …HaaaAAAASSHHOOOagh!... Aghh, I’m sneezing so much with this cold!” she sniffled, pressing the tissue wad to her reddened nose. “I guess I… haaaaEEGGGSSHHHungh!... I guess I really shouldn’t get too close to anybody… But I didn’t want to miss the party!... Haghh… oh nohhh… haaaAASSHHOOH!””

“Hey, Michelle!” Neil came up to the two women, greeting Michelle with a soft kiss on the cheek. “It’s great to see you! Wow, you’ve really caught a bad cold! But don’t worry about getting too close to anybody – everyone here has had a cold already these days.” He laughed wryly, then hurried to say, “Bless you!” because the young brunette had hurled out another wet, tickly sneeze into her tissues.

“And we’ve got enough tissues for you!” Loulou added with a broad smile. “Remember, Neil’s allergies… We’re always prepared!”

Sneezing again, Michelle gratefully pressed a fresh handful of tissues to her infected nose, then cautiously greeted some of the other guests.

The party went ahead, with everybody enjoying their being together, relishing the delicious food and wine, and the music. Loulou and Neil had a lot of fun talking and laughing with their friends – they hadn’t seen most of them in a long time. Loulou noticed Michelle was enjoying herself too, although her sniffly, sneezy nose was giving her a hard time.

“Hey! It’s almost midnight!” Lucas, one of Neil’s friends from work, shouted cheerfully, holding up a bottle of champagne. “Let’s get ready for the countdown!”

“Right!”

Everybody’s eyes were fixed upon the clock on the screen of the TV somebody had switched on hurriedly.

At that moment, it happened: Somebody accidentally bumped against the heavy velvet curtain of the window in the corner where Neil was standing. Oh, shit! Neil thought as he saw a thick cloud of dust whirling around him, so quickly he couldn’t escape. I forgot to clean that one… His nose reacted immediately. He felt a massive, aggressive tickle spreading in his nasal cavities, making his breath hitch and gasp, his nostrils twitched and flared wildly, eager to hurl out the disturbing irritant…… But the timing was too bad! Everybody was silent, waiting for the countdown on the TV, he couldn’t sneeze NOW!... He pinched his nose. In vain. The tickle was too strong…

“Hehhh… hhhnnnn… haaaaaaCCKKKSSHHHOOOH!”

“Ten!” somebody shouted.

Michelle, whose cold-infected nose was a tickly, itchy mess, had been desperately trying not to sneeze for the last couple of hours. Her sneezes were so violent and unladylike she was very embarrassed about them. Now she felt she couldn’t hold back anymore. Burying her reddened nose in a handful of tissues, she felt her breath hitch and gasp. Neil’s sneeze, sounding just as tickly as her nose felt, pushed her over the edge: “HaaIIIIISSSSHHHHOOH!”

“Nine!” Loulou called out, squeezing Michelle’s arm with a beaming smile.

“HaaaaAARRRSSSSHHHHHH!” Neil snorted out another dusty sneeze.

“Eight!” the crowd roared.

“HhhnnnNEEESSHHagh!” It was Michelle’s turn again.

“Seven!”

“HeeYYYAAAAASSSHHHHagh!” Neil’s dust-filled nose was on fire now.

“Six!”

“NNEEESSHHooogh!” Michelle’s sniffly nose exploded into her tissues.

“Five!”

“HaaaaEEEEESSSHHHAAAGH!” Neil knew he definitely wasn’t done sneezing…

“Four!”

“Haghh… haaaaaAAARRRSSSHHHOOOah!” Another earth-shaking sneeze burst out of Neil’s allergic nose.

“Hyyahhhh-haaaIIIISSSHHHagh!“ Michelle’s reddened, cold-stricken nose was giving in to its tickly irritation as well.

“Three!”

“Haaagh… hunnnNNEEESSSHHHHOOagh!” Another wet, snorting sneeze was hurled out of Michelle’s impressive nose into the tissues.

“Two!”

“HeeeeeYYYYAAASSSSHHHoogh!” Neil scrunched up his nose as the sneezy feeling just wouldn’t let up…

“One!”

“Haahh…eghhhh… hyaaahhh…” Michelle gasped, rubbing her tickly, sniffly nose, her wide nostrils twitching and flaring. A quick glance at Neil told her he, too, still had to sneeze. “Haaahhhh…” he breathed, his face contorting into the sneeziest expression ever…
“HaaaaaaEEEESSSSSHHHOOO---EEEYYYIIISSSSHHHHAAAH!!”
A perfectly synchronous sound of both their noses exploding at exactly the same moment filled the room.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

“And bless you!”

Smiling at the cheerful group of friends assembled in her home, then hugging and kissing the two people she loved most, Loulou knew this was the beginning of a wonderful year.

Edited by kiku
36 minutes ago, kiku said:

“HaaaaAAASSSHHHOOH!... HaaaaEEEESSSHHHaagh!... Hyagh… haaaAARRRSSSHHHHOOH!”

“Ooohh, bless you!” Loulou hurried down the stairs to find her tall, dark haired, good looking husband, Neil, standing in the middle of the living room, holding a handful of tissues to his big, bright red nose. “What have you been doing, honey? – Oh!” She rushed up to him, smiling radiantly. “You’ve done all the cleaning, I see! – Oh, bless you again!” she added when another violent sneeze burst out of Neil’s nose, followed by another one, and another one.

“Ugh…” Sniffling, he pressed the tissue wad to his nose. “After all, it’s New Year’s Eve… I didn’t want to bring all the dust from the old year into the new one… *sniff*!” His face contorted again, and his sizable nostrils flared widely. “Heghhh… haaaahhh…”

“Ooooh!” Loulou turned around quickly to snatch a fresh handful of tissues from the box on the coffee table. Her long blonde hair whirled through the air with the movement. “Here you go, honey!” She cupped his large nose in the tissues just at the right second – his nose fired off a volley of fierce, snorting sneezes: “HaaaEEESSSHHOOOH!... HaaaYYYEEESSHHHOOagh!... AAAEEESSHHHHaaghh!... AaaAAARRRSSHHHHOOagh! Heghhh---heeYYYEEESSSHHHOOagh!”

“Gosh…” Loulou breathed, nestling close to her sneezy man as her hand kept holding the tissue wad to his exploding nose. “You shouldn’t – Bless you! – you shouldn’t have done that, sweetheart. You’re so – bless you! – you’re so allergic to dust! You should have let me do it.”

Shaking his head, Neil wiggled his nose, sniffling again. His short dark brown hair stood up in all directions. “You’re always working so much, Loulou, sweetie. I wanted to mahhh… make myself usefuuuhhh… haaaaAAASSSHHHHaagh!... EEEYYYEEESSSHHHAAAH!”

“Bless you! – Blow your nose, honey!”

He did, and Loulou disposed of the used tissues. “Well… I know of a better way to make yourself useful!” she smiled, her heart pounding. “But… unfortunately… our guests will arrive soon…”

He smiled, pulling her closer to himself. “You look fantastic, baby. Everybody will envy me… for haahhh… having such a beauuuuhhh…” His nose twitched, and his breath got hitchy.

“Oh, honey!” Her finger went under his nose, pressing gently up against his quivering nostrils. “Your poor nose! It won’t stop tickling, hmmm?... I think it needs a break now!” She began rubbing his tickly nose, moving her soothing fingertips along the high bridge of his nose as it kept twitching and wiggling. She felt his shaky breath brush her fingertips as she softly massaged his widely flaring nostrils.

“There you go, sweetheart!” she breathed as her subtle fingers gently pressed her lover’s itchy nose, feeling his hardened nostrils twitch and flare under her touch.

“Aaghhh *sniff*… it feeehh… feels so goohhd…” he breathed, but the sound of his voice, his hitchy breath, and his expression told her unmistakably the tickle was still raging inside his nose. “Haaahhhh… hyaahhh… eeaahhhh…!” She gently pinched his nostrils shut and rubbed them more strongly, massaging them in rhythmical circular motions, until finally the urge to sneeze eased off.

Sniffling lightly and wiggling his nose, he exhaled in relief.

“Thank you, my love.” They shared a kiss full of passion.

One hour later, their guests arrived. It was a small group of friends, men and women, from their neighborhood as well as their workplaces. “Hi!” Loulou smiled happily when she hugged her best friend, Michelle.

“Hi, Loulou! – Oh, don’t come too close… I’ve got a cold!” The curvy brunette with a long mane of curly hair returned her smile and rubbed her well-shaped, prominent nose that was slightly red.

“Oh, honey, are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah, no problem! I’m feeling great, no fever or anything – it’s just my nose! I hope I won’t infect anybody heehhh… herehhhh… Agh, where are my tissues… heghh…” Slightly panicking, Michelle rummaged through her purse.

“Here you are, dear!” Loulou hurried to pass her friend one of the many boxes of tissues she always had ready.

“HeeeIIIIISSSSHHHEEW!” Michelle sneezed fiercely into a handful of tissues she had pulled out of the box just in time. “HehIIISSHHOOOOH!...
Haghhh… haaaaEEESSSSHHHOOH! YEEEESSSHHOOH”

“Wow, bless you!”

“Thangks!” Michelle sighed, blowing her nose. “Agh, I really shouldn’t have gone to work by bike yesterday! Not with that weather forecast!” she sniffled, dabbing the tissue wad to her red-rimmed nostrils. “It started pouring, I got drenched immediately, and the wind was so icy, I caught ahh… aaaahhhh…” Her impressive nostrils flared widely, and her face scrunched up. “Haaahhh… aaaEEESSHHEEW!... EEYYYAASSHHUH!... AaaaAAAASSSHHHOOah!”

“Bless you, dear! – Oh yeah, you caught a really bad cold, I can see that!” Loulou said sympathetically, stroking her friend’s arm. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to some people…”

“Haahhhh---haaaIISSSHHOOOH!” Michelle was already shaken by the next sneezing bout. “HeeYYEESSHHOOagh!... AaahhhhAAASSHHooh!... YYYYEEESSHHOOagh! Heh… hennnNNNEEESSHHooh!... GGHHHEEESSHHHeeww! …HaaaAAAASSHHOOOagh!... Aghh, I’m sneezing so much with this cold!” she sniffled, pressing the tissue wad to her reddened nose. “I guess I… haaaaEEGGGSSHHHungh!... I guess I really shouldn’t get too close to anybody… But I didn’t want to miss the party!... Haghh… oh nohhh… haaaAASSHHOOH!””

“Hey, Michelle!” Neil came up to the two women, greeting Michelle with a soft kiss on the cheek. “It’s great to see you! Wow, you’ve really caught a bad cold! But don’t worry about getting too close to anybody – everyone here has had a cold already these days.” He laughed wryly, then hurried to say, “Bless you!” because the young brunette had hurled out another wet, tickly sneeze into her tissues.

“And we’ve got enough tissues for you!” Loulou added with a broad smile. “Remember, Neil’s allergies… We’re always prepared!”

Sneezing again, Michelle gratefully pressed a fresh handful of tissues to her infected nose, then cautiously greeted some of the other guests.

The party went ahead, with everybody enjoying their being together, relishing the delicious food and wine, and the music. Loulou and Neil had a lot of fun talking and laughing with their friends – they hadn’t seen most of them in a long time. Loulou noticed Michelle was enjoying herself too, although her sniffly, sneezy nose was giving her a hard time.

“Hey! It’s almost midnight!” Lucas, one of Neil’s friends from work, shouted cheerfully, holding up a bottle of champagne. “Let’s get ready for the countdown!”

“Right!”

Everybody’s eyes were fixed upon the clock on the screen of the TV somebody had switched on hurriedly.

At that moment, it happened: Somebody accidentally bumped against the heavy velvet curtain of the window in the corner where Neil was standing. Oh, shit! Neil thought as he saw a thick cloud of dust whirling around him, so quickly he couldn’t escape. I forgot to clean that one… His nose reacted immediately. He felt a massive, aggressive tickle spreading in his nasal cavities, making his breath hitch and gasp, his nostrils twitched and flared wildly, eager to hurl out the disturbing irritant…… But the timing was too bad! Everybody was silent, waiting for the countdown on the TV, he couldn’t sneeze NOW!... He pinched his nose. In vain. The tickle was too strong…

“Hehhh… hhhnnnn… haaaaaaCCKKKSSHHHOOOH!”

“Ten!” somebody shouted.

Michelle, whose cold-infected nose was a tickly, itchy mess, had been desperately trying not to sneeze for the last couple of hours. Her sneezes were so violent and unladylike she was very embarrassed about them. Now she felt she couldn’t hold back anymore. Burying her reddened nose in a handful of tissues, she felt her breath hitch and gasp. Neil’s sneeze, sounding just as tickly as her nose felt, pushed her over the edge: “HaaIIIIISSSSHHHHOOH!”

“Nine!” Loulou called out, squeezing Michelle’s arm with a beaming smile.

“HaaaaAARRRSSSSHHHHHH!” Neil snorted out another dusty sneeze.

“Eight!” the crowd roared.

“HhhnnnNEEESSHHagh!” It was Michelle’s turn again.

“Seven!”

“HeeYYYAAAAASSSHHHHagh!” Neil’s dust-filled nose was on fire now.

“Six!”

“NNEEESSHHooogh!” Michelle’s sniffly nose exploded into her tissues.

“Five!”

“HaaaaEEEEESSSHHHAAAGH!” Neil knew he definitely wasn’t done sneezing…

“Four!”

“Haghh… haaaaaAAARRRSSSHHHOOOah!” Another earth-shaking sneeze burst out of Neil’s allergic nose.

“Hyyahhhh-haaaIIIISSSHHHagh!“ Michelle’s reddened, cold-stricken nose was giving in to its tickly irritation as well.

“Three!”

“Haaagh… hunnnNNEEESSSHHHHOOagh!” Another wet, snorting sneeze was hurled out of Michelle’s impressive nose into the tissues.

“Two!”

“HeeeeeYYYYAAASSSSHHHoogh!” Neil scrunched up his nose as the sneezy feeling just wouldn’t let up…

“One!”

“Haahh…eghhhh… hyaaahhh…” Michelle gasped, rubbing her tickly, sniffly nose, her wide nostrils twitching and flaring. A quick glance at Neil told her he, too, still had to sneeze. “Haaahhhh…” he breathed, his face contorting into the sneeziest expression ever…
“HaaaaaaEEEESSSSSHHHOOO---EEEYYYIIISSSSHHHHAAAH!!”
A perfectly synchronous sound of both their noses exploding at exactly the same moment filled the room.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

“And bless you!”

Smiling at the cheerful group of friends assembled in her home, then hugging and kissing the two people she loved most, Loulou knew this was the beginning of a wonderful year.

Oh dear @kiku, this is fantastic! I love it. So happy about some amazing male sneezes!!! Wishing you a wonderful new year's eve too! 

Now THIS is an amazing written story! I really enjoyed it 🤩

@kiku - you've done it again, or have you even surpassed your already amazing standard of imaginative and creative writing 💚?!

Omg this is amazing. I'd love a next part where he catches Michelle's cold and his wife (girlfriend?) Takes care of him! If you ever get the inspiration to write it :)

@Mysecretlifee Thank you so much! ❤️ And I like your idea for a next part... Actually, this is supposed to be a standalone story, but - well, you never know! 😉