Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetish at Different Ages

kathleenh4656

I am recently disappointed with this forum and some of the criticism I'm reading.

Why does our appearance, someone's age, or enjoyment of hearing sneezes, matter?

Anyone can have a sneeze fetish or any type of fetish, at ANY age, right?

I'm an older female. I enjoy listening to male sneezes, and being turned on by most of them.

And yes, I'm slightly hunchback, my hair is no longer blond and I suffer from arthritis and scoliosis. Both run in the family on the female side and I've had scoliosis since childhood.

Happy new year everyone!!

2 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Anyone can have a sneeze fetish or any type of fetish, at ANY age, right?

of course lol? The fetish doesn't just go away when "youth" does. Is someone being ageist?

The has been some criticism about too young and older sneezers. But to me age doesn't matter to that much. Just loud and wet.

Well, liking underage sneezes if you're an adult is generally frowned upon. Beyond that, people have their own individual preferences, which can be influenced by a variety of factors, and yeah, people like what they like and don't like what they don't like. :)

On 12/31/2023 at 3:12 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

The has been some criticism about too young and older sneezers. But to me age doesn't matter to that much. Just loud and wet.

I prefer mature male sneezes, sorry the previous statement wasn't too clear.

I'm in my fifties.  most our younger on here, provided someone is not a minor, people can be sexy at all ages. 

I totally agree.
I'm in my 60's and enjoy hearing male sneezes on Y.T. In public, not so much.

Different strokes for different folks! I'm often surprised by what I am attracted to. I think commercial beauty doesn't necessarily appeal to everyone. And everyone ages differently. I work with a woman in her fifties who I think looks lovelier now than I have at any point in my life! At any rate, I wouldn't take people's preferences personally -- there is something for everyone.

On 1/5/2024 at 3:15 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

I totally agree.
I'm in my 60's and enjoy hearing male sneezes on Y.T. In public, not so much.

Woo! kathleen4656 ! Good to hear about a lady in my age group still enjoying sneezes.  

Actually, If anything, my interest has intensified with advancing years. 

Yeah!! I was curious if I was alone or in a growing group. Thank goodness for sneeze fetish.

On 12/31/2023 at 3:12 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

“Just loud and wet “! That really got me! You are speaking my language too! Age doesn’t matter to me too.. what matters is the sound and wetness

Sneezes which are medium loud, wet by older males. Please don't stifle and hurt your larynx, or ears.❤️