Sneeze Fetish Forum

Never Sneezing

Lilsgjerd

Anybody else wish they sneezed more? I literally never sneeze, sometimes I can go up to a week without one sneeze. It's to the point where I'm kinda concerned with how little I sneeze 😭 I have some allergies, but they're mainly the kind that give me hives, which is annoying. Anyone else like this, and any tips?

This is me, but it's a psychological thing 😂 I'd actually really like to sneeze in public (or even more often at home), but I just think about it too much and lose the sensation. Annoying!

I don't sneeze daily, but Chhinkni  is useful to induce. I'm okay to sneeze in public cuz I think there's no one who has fetish, but I totally care and get embarrassed if someone say "bless you" to me 😳

I don't sneeze very much.  Chhinkni is about the only thing that will make me sneeze, but I try not to use it too often.  Even using clothing tags, q-tips, etc is very hit and miss and may produce a sneeze, but not dependable at all.

I enjoy sneezing and am super jealous of people with tickly, sensitive noses that can easily induce. 

I rarely sneeze, even when I’m alone. My mental block makes it near impossible to sneeze in public. I do wish that I would sneeze more when I’m alone.

21 hours ago, Spacesneezeman said:

Have you tried inducing?

Yes, but it hasn't really worked for me! I will say I haven't tried chhinkni and that would probably work, but I don't have any right now. Maybe in the future!

I naturally sneeze maybe once every two-three weeks? Very rarely in any case. I think it's a combination of having a mental block and having been manually inducing with things like qtips and other things since I was pretty young, so I might've messed up my sensitivity. If I don't induce for quite a while I do start sneezing a bit more, but more than once every two weeks is rare for me. I definitely wish I could just move past that mental block so that when I do get the urge to sneeze it actually happens around people. 

On 1/2/2024 at 10:25 AM, Lilsgjerd said:

Yes, but it hasn't really worked for me! I will say I haven't tried chhinkni and that would probably work, but I don't have any right now. Maybe in the future!

Have you tried menthol oil?

On 1/3/2024 at 4:53 AM, Spacesneezeman said:

Have you tried menthol oil?

Have you? (⊙_◎) This sounds dangerous but I’m curious because it’s one of the ingredients in chhinkni and menthol oil is way more accessible

On 1/6/2024 at 1:36 AM, Lula said:

Have you? (⊙_◎) This sounds dangerous but I’m curious because it’s one of the ingredients in chhinkni and menthol oil is way more accessible

It's not dangerous, but it does work. :)

I definitely wished I sneezed more. No allergies and not susceptible to colds very often. I do like to induce when I have time but it'd be nice if my nose was a bit more sensitive